Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "Convert them or Kill them"

Default "Convert them or Kill them"

Sounds like a slogan of "I.S.I.S./ISIL........" doesn't it?

Nothing like mixing your "Christian" faith with your jingoistic worldview. Sorry to tell you this Phil, but the Blood of Christ isn't Red, White and Blue.

Duck Dynasty Phil Robertson takes on ISIS: Convert Them or Kill Them
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joYbJ7pS9rc

FULL INTERVIEW on Fox News 'Hannity' 9/2/2014- Phil Robertson on ISIS: 'Convert Them or Kill Them'
    Phil Robertson Tells Sean Hannity How He’d Combat ISIS: ‘Convert Them or Kill Them’. 'Those who hate me love death' Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson cites The Bible to explain the rise of radical Islam "Convert them or kill them". Islamic State. Phil Robertson on his new book "Unphiltered: The Way I See It"

ROBERTSON: Worldwide, planet-wide, Biblically speaking, two groups of people, the children of God, and the whole world is under the control of the evil one. That's First John 5:19. The evil one works in those who are disobedient. Galatians 3, they are prisoners of sin. Second Timothy 2, the Bible says they've been taken captive by Satan to do his will.

Listen, let me show you one. I've got the old -- hey, America, Declaration of Independence, it's my book marker. Don't forget that. Listen to this, Sean. Solomon, one of the wisest men on earth if not the wisest, he's speaking of wisdom, "Whoever finds me, wisdom finds light. Watch and receives favor from the lord. But whoever fails to find me," this is the God of the Bible, "harms himself." Now, listen to this on this ISIS thing, "All who hate me love death."

So you scratch your head and you say, well, why is it that when we're not even over there in the Middle East, why do they continue to slaughter each other when we're not even on the premises? They can't blame us. We left Iraq. You said what happened in Egypt and Syria, you say in Libya. They just slaughter each other. You say, what? "All who hate me love death," Sean.

HANNITY: What is the answer? I think the only answer is, I think they are at war with us.

ROBERTSON: Yes.

HANNITY: Whether we like it or not, I think most people would rather live in peace. Most Americans, just leave us alone, we'll leave you alone. They're not going to leave us alone. They're not going to leave Israel alone. So that leaves us with two options -- do nothing and get ready for the next attack. And then we'll have a report that says, they're at war with us, we weren't at war with them.

ROBERTSON: In this case you either have to convert them, which I think would be next to impossible. I'm not giving up on them, but I'm just saying, either convert them or kill them. One or the other.

Why not just convert them to full-dead and skip the rest?
    I mean, why would you attempt to rehab a rabid dog?
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

anyone who has an inkling of what islam really is KNOWS they are at war with all non muslims, especially jews and christians. it is their goal to force us to convert or to kill us . that is what they are doing besides killing all muslims they reckon are not muslim enough. we are at war and we are pretending we arent.

we can either fight them right now, surrender right now or ignore them playing patty cake until there is a sword on our neck. there will be no peace with ISIS, by their own design, theur own plan until they conquer or kill us all.
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. Anything or anyone else are end times deceptions distracting us from fully knowing Christ. There is No Other.

CANNABIS MEDICINE RECIPES & INFO
    https://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com/blog/

can someone show me specifically where jesus said anything remotely like this? not something out of the old testament,not something from one of the disciples,,specifically the words of jesus..
    nemophilist.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy View Post
    anyone who has an inkling of what islam really is KNOWS they are at war with all non muslims, especially jews and christians. it is their goal to force us to convert or to kill us . that is what they are doing besides killing all muslims they reckon are not muslim enough. we are at war and we are pretending we arent.

we can either fight them right now, surrender right now or ignore them playing patty cake until there is a sword on our neck. there will be no peace with ISIS, by their own design, theur own plan until they conquer or kill us all.
    The US Government armed and trained ISIS/ISIL ... How about the US Government cease their traitorous acts and we would not have any of these issues to worry about!

As soon as ISIS (ISIL, Islamic State, etc) popped up, people began to claim the US was responsible for creating them. At first it was just fringe news sites, but now even the MSM can't deny the connection between ISIS and the US.

Quote Originally Posted by dilligaf View Post
    can someone show me specifically where jesus said anything remotely like this? not something out of the old testament,not something from one of the disciples,,specifically the words of jesus..
    Thank you!

Sheesh! Don't watch the duck show, but this Robertson guy must be a trip.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love. We love, because He first loved us. -- I John 4:18-19

Whoever derides their neighbor has no sense, but the one who has understanding holds their tongue. -- Proverbs 11:12.

can someone show me specifically where jesus said anything remotely like this? not something out of the old testament,not something from one of the disciples,,specifically the words of Jesus..
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but perhaps this "43 Bible Verses about False Religion" link may help: http://www.openbible.info/topics/false_religion

Of course, don’t look for the words "muslim or islam" as that didn’t start up until several hundred years after the crucifixion of Christ.

What I remember was quite opposite. The churches were supposed to leave the weeds and let Jesus weed out the weeds? That's how I remember it.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFish View Post
    Thank you!

Sheesh! Don't watch the duck show, but this Robertson guy must be a trip.
    Perhaps the fame has gotten to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by RightWinger View Post
    Not sure exactly what you are looking for, but perhaps this "43 Bible Verses about False Religion" link may help: http://www.openbible.info/topics/false_religion

Of course, don’t look for the words "muslim or islam" as that didn’t start up until several hundred years after the crucifixion of Christ.
    i am looking for specifically where jesus himself told his followers that if someone was unwilling to convert,then kill them.. or anything telling his followers to kill non believers..

when someone finds a quote,please post it here..
    nemophilist.