Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: August 26 - October 4 will be 40 days contending for GOD'S WILL, Judgment In America

Default August 26 - October 4 will be 40 days contending for GOD'S WILL, Judgment In America

Hellofellow Kingdom Saints,

I haven't sent anything out in awhile,so hopefully this lengthy one will make (up) for lost time.

Below are two links and an article thatreveal the convergence of different streams in the body all pointing to thisOct. as the beginning for an unprecedented move of God!

I don't know about you but this has beenone HELL of a year for me (pardon my King James!). I have been through thebreaking and dealings of God like never before. I have purposed by HISgrace to "count it all joy" and "in everything givethanks".

The Lord has put his finger onsome things that he is finally bringing to the surface to completely deliver mefrom, i.e.: anger, frustration, impatience and the occasional murmuring andcomplaining.. He will no longer wink at these things in my life or YOURS. If we truly want to be OVERCOMERS then I believe this is the scripturethat God has given to me:

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and anapostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with usthrough the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

2Pe 1:2 Grace and peace bemultiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

2Pe 1:3 According as his divinepower hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness,through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto usexceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers ofthe divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world throughlust.

2Pe 1:5 And beside this, givingall diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;

2Pe 1:6 And to knowledge temperance; andto temperance patience; and to patience godliness;

2Pe 1:7 And to godliness brotherlykindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

2Pe 1:8 For if these things be in you,and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in theknowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2Pe 1:9 But he that lacketh thesethings is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purgedfrom his old sins.

2Pe1:10 Whereforethe rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure:for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2Pe 1:11 For so anentrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdomof our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I want to position myself, by HIS grace,to be a part of what HE is doing in the earth. He doesn't need me or you,but I am overjoyed to be called HIS son. His desire is (to) display us tothe world as we display HIM.

I am GREATLY encouraged by the propheticwords below. The one that I copied and pasted on the bottom, prayerfullyconsider. I believe that there might be a little mixture or wronginterpretation of what was seen in that one based on the revelation HE hasalready given us (you'll see what I meant).

Anyway, this EXCITES me more than anyRV. If we have HIM, we truly have everything!

By the way, if you haven't made yourreservations for the Tabernacles conference or even considered going, I wouldprayerfully consider it. I believe it is going to be glorious!

Here' the link with the info:

http://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2014/08-2014/tabernacles-conference-update/

Lord bless you as you read the linksbelow.

Yours in Christ,

Vinnie

http://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2014/08-2014/prophetic-dream-about-october-16/

http://gods-kingdom-ministries.net/daily-weblogs/2014/08-2014/larry-randolph-prophecy-for-2014/

Please note at bottom of email: August26 - October 4 will be 40 days of contending for GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE. Let usALL SEEK TO PRAY EVERY DAY for 40 days of intercession for awakening of ourvalley, state and
    nation.

Some of you may have already receivedthis in a slightly different format. I reworked it so that it can be emailed.

Judgment In America - Neville Johnson8-8-2014

These are notes from message given inLancaster, CA. Neville Johnson, Terry Bennett, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj allreceived very similar revelation that this October, as we pass the Day ofAtonement on October 4th, will be a demarcation point. We will begin to seeRom.
    11:22: The GOODNESSand SEVERITY of God.

There is coming an UNPRECEDENTED releaseof the Holy Spirit that will eventually be SEVEN TIMES what was released onPentecost. Bro. Sadhu was told, in an angelic visitation, that there is noBiblical reference to what God will release. Terry was told: "Thiswill not be a general release to the body, but to the prepared vessels, to thetrained ones, to the shining ones who will be His bride."

In an encounter with the Lord Jesus, Hetold Terry that this will be true of those prepared vessels who will receivethis unprecedented release: Jesus said "I will be love, reason, passion,portion and proclamation."

The greatest harvest of all history willbegin to come in. Every kind of conceivable miracle and beyond will begin tohappen. The Church will radically change in the way we meet and function.Ministry will take place inside and also very much outside the church walls.The committed and
    refined saints will be "re-filled,strengthened, instructed and encouraged" in the Church but go out andrelease the kingdom in the marketplace, schools and secular arenas with powerand signs and wonders. An unprecedented harvest will come in.

This great revival will happen through aREMNANT in the Church. It is not a remnant because of God's choosing; butit is a remnant because of only a limited number of God's people choosing torespond wholeheartedly, in purity of heart and motives and consecration to Him.

All the judgments coming on the
    USA have beendelayed as long as possible. There will be no more delay. All three prophetswere told this.
    Bro. Sadhu was told in an encounter withMoses: 1) The
    US has been sinkingdeeper and deeper into a sinkhole of iniquity. 2) Military force will beused by God to chasten the nation.

The prophets have seen the collapse ofthe dollar. In a face-to-face encounter with the Lord Jesus: A Military coupousting O* in order to try to steer our nation back on the right track. O*being put on trial for treason. O* playing the race card, resulting in racialriots (Hispanic,
    Black, White, all races). The Lord said:It will not go well with O*. Civil unrest all over the nation will follow. BobJones said in 2014 Shepherd's Rod "those leaders who have lied to uswill come to an end."

Sadhu was told in a supernaturalencounter: "The nation’s hypocrisy will be torn apart. O* will bepunished. The W H will burn with fire."
    Natural disasters, volcanoes,earthquakes, tsunamis and storms will come. UN troops will be invited here –coming in to try to bring stability, or at least under that guise. However,they will mostly be Russian, and they will be fighting against us on our soilfor 2-3 years – heavy fighting in the
    Northeast US. When Russiantroops try to advance to the Southern part of our nation, Terry was told by theLord in an encounter: "The South will rise up and save your nation." Russia will withdrawbecause of heavy losses.

God is allowing all these disasters tosave our nation rather than utterly destroy us. The
    USA will besignificantly reduced in power (as has already been happening under Obama'sregime).

THE
    USA has crossed aline. The cup of iniquity is full. The judgments cannot be stopped;but wherever there are houses of prayer, contending for God's mercy and Hiswill to be done, there will be safety, provision and His Presence. Anunprecedented harvest will come in to these
    places of refuge where there are saintswho have allowed the Lord to build them together into a holy House of Prayerand habitation of His presence. (Ephesians 2:22).

The
    USA will eventuallyhave a re-birth of righteousness. When the dust settles, after we have gonethrough the severe discipline of the Lord, our nation will be re-born with anew, more detailed constitution, and it
    will be the righteous who will beleading.

Neville said: the culture of heavenis THE FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT. We must become peculiar people, living ascitizens of heaven, knowing we are a chosen generation, a holy people, God'sown special people given to him for His pleasure and His will. We must beestablished in the character, love, obedience, humility and purity of the HolySpirit fruit. That is the culture of heaven.

In an encounter with the Lord Jesus,Terry Bennett was told that GOD IS LOOKING FOR AN ELITE GROUP OF WARRIORS whowill completely lay down their lives and stand in the gap in prayer for HISWILL to be done. The Lord said "They will be fierce and fearless. They will create history. They will FORCE HISTORY TO MYCONCLUSIONS” (the will of God).

Terry said we MUST pursue the things of2 Peter 1 if we are TO BE FRUITFUL and have access into the kingdom realm. Withall Diligence add to your FAITH Virtue, Knowledge, Self Control, Perseverance,Godliness, Brotherly Affection, Christian Love. SO WE MUST FOCUS ON andPURSUE these THINGS in order to BEAR FRUIT and BE APPROVED BY GOD.

Terry was taken to heaven and saw allthese words written on the steps going up to the throne of God. At the bottomstep was "self-control, and each step had a quality of the fruit of theSpirit.

The House of the Lord MUST BE BUILT (thehabitation of God according to Ephesians
    2:22). The House ofthe Lord could only be built after all the “ites” (like Hittites,Amelikites, etc.) were driven out (this represents sin, pride, offense,division, anger, lust, etc). FERVENCY
    of SPIRIT is our weapon!!!!

Our battle is to HAVE ENOUGH QUIET TIMEEACH DAY in the LORD'S PRESENCE and in HIS WORD that our Spirit is FERVENT withthe literal fire of His presence. (Moses was on fire by communing with theLord, Jeremiah was on fire by the Word of God in his bones). In Acts 6, theapostles said we
    will not get entangled with naturalaffairs but give ourselves "continually to prayer and the Word."

We must recognize that "thebattle" is to get to the battle (of united corporate perseveringintercession). The enemy is working to keep us from two things: 1)Personal devotion, Word, prayer time (so that we have little or no anointing orfire), 2) Corporate intercession and warfare.

Bro. SADHU asked Moses: What canbe done to reduce the severe hastisement coming on the
    USA? He was told byMoses that the Christians are too self-centered. They will not weep and prayfor their nation. But if 2 Chron. 7:14 were obeyed bythe leaders in the USA then disasterscould be averted.

NEVILLE WAS SHOWN: Whosoever andwherever Christians WILL CRY OUT and INTERCEDE and FIGHT in prayer for thisnation to turn back to THE WILL OF GOD BEING DONE, those people and places willbe spared.

Bro. Sadhu was told by Moses: BELIEVE THE WORD OF THE PROPHETS and PREPARE. Noah believed andprepared an ark. We are to prepare the Tabernacle of David (day and nightprayer). Bro. Sadhu was shown that God
    multiplied food for Noah's family andall the animals. Wherever the ark (Holy houses of Prayer and habitation of Hispresence) are established there will be supernatural multiplication of food. Weare to store up provision for the coming hard times IN ORDER TO SHARE. GOD WILLMULTIPLY THE FOOD!!!

TERRY: We are fighting to see theHOUSE OF GOD ESTABLISHED (His glory manifested in a united holy people). Wemust RE-LIGHT THE PRAYER FURNACES. We must seek FIRST HIS KINGDOM andeverything else will be added to us.

That means VALUE THE LORD MORE THANSELF. That means spend time praying PRIVATELY and CORPORATELY. The church mustbe called back to prayer!

We must ask GOD for HIS WILL in ourlives, HIS WILL in our churches, HIS WILL in our valley, state and nation. HISWILL BE DONE! !!!

We are to SEEK FIRST His WILL, Hisinterest and His desires and all other things will be added unto us. The satanic war against the church is distractionsand entanglements of natural life that prevent us from having quality time withGod. The war is to keep us from walking in His life.

August 26 - October 4 will be 40 days ofcontending for GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE. Let us ALL SEEK TO PRAY EVERY DAY for 40days of intercession for awakening of our valley, state and nation.

Here is a link to one of the conferencevideos w/Neville Johnson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNmljeFzjUA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Here is a link to another session:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhEVJWyIN_I&feature=youtube_gdata_player

IF NON-MEMBERS OF THE NRA WOULD STOP SHOOTING PEOPLE
    GUN VIOLENCE WOULD DROP 100%

“Congress’ inability or unwillingness to pass a law desired by the executive branch does not default authority to the executive branch.”

"If every Jewish and anti-Nazi family in Germany had owned a Mauser rifle and twenty rounds of ammunition AND THE WILL TO USE IT Adolf Hitler would be a little-known footnote to the history of the Weimar Republic." - Aaron Zelman, JPFO
    http://www.jpfo.org/

So "Vinnie" has some special knowledge from the Almighty but has issues with a space bar and is unable to use spell check?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    So "Vinnie" has some special knowledge from the Almighty but has issues with a space bar and is unable to use spell check?

IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

I'm sorry, but I had to laugh.....

This is all a bit much to digest. For one thing, I know in Duduman's prophecy, he told the angel, "If all you tell me is true, you should be able to show it to me in scripture." And the angel gave him several passages in the Bible that confirmed what he said. Yet in this "new revelation" are some things that:
    Bro. Sadhu was told, in an angelic visitation, that there is noBiblical reference to what God will release.

I am somewhat leery of detailed prophetic words, and messages from people like an angel, and Moses, and Jesus Christ himself. Not too long ago, a man named Todd Bentley was dispensing "impartations" of angels, which was nothing more than visitations of demons on the people of God. He was revealed to be a false prophet, and shown to be an adulterer to the whole world. IIRC, Bob Jones gave his approval to the man (but I could be wrong about that).

Anyway, "test the prophets." These are just men. Whether or not they are speaking on God's behalf remains to be seen.

Jesus said “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name saying I am the Christ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." (Matthew 24)

These are perilous times. Be alert. Be in prayer. Our Father will direct our footsteps.
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

The board software gives my computer fits with spaces depending on which OS I am using, and which browser. Right now I'm using a linux version with Palemoon browser and the spaces tend to work properly. When I use windows with either Palemoon or Opera, I have trouble with spacing. Even if I type my post in a word processor and then copy/paste to the board, the formatting is lost and spacing issues result.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

As far as this 'prophecy' goes, that remains to be seen.
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    The board software gives my computer fits with spaces depending on which OS I am using, and which browser. Right now I'm using a linux version with Palemoon browser and the spaces tend to work properly. When I use windows with either Palemoon or Opera, I have trouble with spacing. Even if I type my post in a word processor and then copy/paste to the board, the formatting is lost and spacing issues result.
    I had the same problem with a previous OS. It can be extremely tedious to go back and take out all the spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    Yeah but that is just not the case here I would bet. Besides, you would be able to catch it with spell check and fix it before it gets posted.

Perhaps "Vinnie" is a savant. Really good at prophecy but bad at typing and posting?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    I had the same problem with a previous OS. It can be extremely tedious to go back and take out all the spaces.
    In this case it would be adding them. But what's a few minutes of tedium when talking about the fate of the world and delving out ones "special" message from on high?

As for the prophecy, we will seen, but something is happening, as certain people are falling away, and others are being lead to God, in breakneck speed. Most people are getting meaner, short-tempered, critical of anything of God, quick to discount, and never asking God for the direction, or even the words, to speak. The wheat is be harvested, and the tares are standing out like never before, proud, and speaking without ever once, searching God's word. But the Lord is also revealing the refuges around the nation, that are being put in place, for His elect. The time of warning is almost up, as the harvest is beginning. False prophets are everywhere. If you read something on the internet, hear it, whatever or wherever, take it before the Lord. Pray about it. Don't be quick to pass it on, or pass judgement, unless the Lord releases you to do so. This is a time like no other. I pray people on this very board, will not be quick for any judgement, as we have all seen so much, come through that is not from the Lord. Truly, the separation is here and now, between good, and evil. It is all around you. 75% of all the people in America, still call themselves Christians. Do you see them all living for God, seeking Him, calling out to Him, living in faith, on His word, in these end days?" Few will enter", is not words just written on paper, it is His warning of the end. Pray, repent, seek, as time is so short.