Thread: Four Terrorists Captured on US Border on September 10 – Day Before 9-11 (Video)

Default Four Terrorists Captured on US Border on September 10 – Day Before 9-11 (Video)

I caught some of the congressional hearing yesterday (nice of them to put Codepinko directly behind Frankenkerry while he testified. Anyway, this Jeh Johnson's a growing concern for US security.
    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014...re-9-11-video/
    BREAKING: Four Terrorists Captured on US Border on September 10 – Day Before 9-11 (Video)
    Congressman Jason Chaffetz broke this shocking news Wednesday that four known terrorists were apprehended at the US border in Texas on September 10 – the day before the 13th anniversary of the 9-11 attacks.

Chaffetz questioned Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson on whether he is "aware of any apprehensions of suspected or known terrorists.”

Johnson dodged the question.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

I believe this was the entire point of the "Illegal Surge" through our southern border = cover.
    http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2...gal-Population
    DHS Chief: Ability to Detect Terrorists in U.S. Hindered by Illegal Population
    U.S. Department of Homeland (DHS) Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, while testifying before a House panel today, indicated that the government’s ability to detect terrorists inside the homeland is hindered by sanctuary cities that shelter illegals.

Johnson added that America must remain vigilant of the extremist group Islamic State, also known as ISIS and ISIL, or other terrorists potential infiltrating the U.S. through its southern border, adding that his department could use more resources to prevent that from becoming a reality.
    But that's not all Johnson said. He also said essentially if we had Obama's "immigration reform" it would be easier to identify terrorists crossing the border. Still not certain how that works.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

What kind of terrorists? Are we talking about ISIS or just some middle eastern folks sympathetic to terrorism?
    Last edited by Craig; 09-18-2014 at 09:11 AM.