Thread: Dozens of Syrian children dead after measles vaccine

Default Dozens of Syrian children dead after measles vaccine

Dozens of children feared dead after being injected with 'tainted’ measles vaccine in Syria

World Health Organisation programme is suspended after reports that up to 36 children have died after receiving the vaccination

By Damien McElroy, Reyhanli

The Telegraph

As many as 36 children were reported to have died excruciating deaths last night after receiving tainted measles vaccines under a UN-sponsored programme in the rebel-held north of Syria.

The programme was suspended amid rumours of sabotage of a high profile international effort to ensure the brutal civil war does not result in an outbreak of measles.

Doctors in clinics in the towns of Jirjanaz and Maaret al-Nouman in the northeastern province of Idlib said children started falling ill soon after the doses were administered.

There were conflicting figures of dead and injured last night as a tide of grief swept the front line rural settlements.

Relief organisations just over the border in Turkey said the loss of life was extensive, rising as high as 36 plus more than a dozen other children in a serious condition.

“It’s very bad. The figures of dead we are getting go into the 30s. Children are dying very quickly,” said Daher Zidan, the coordinator of the medical charity, Uossm. “We think it will get worse.”
    The Syrian opposition coalition, which controls the area of Idlib province and had been administering the programme, said it had halted the immunisation project forthwith.

More at the link:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-in-Syria.html

Psalms 119:19 I am a sojourner in the earth: Hide not thy commandments from me.

An improperly mixed or possibly sabotaged measles vaccine has killed as many as 50 children in insurgent-held areas of northwestern Syria, volunteer medical organizations and physicians reported Wednesday, forcing the suspension of a large-scale United Nations vaccination campaign intended to stop the spread of measles, rubella and polio.

The victims, some of them infants, apparently all died Tuesday, mostly concentrated in the cities of Jarjanaz and Sinjar in Idlib Province, an area controlled by forces opposed to President Bashar al-Assad. These opposition forces have sought to function as an interim government and provide basic health care, including inoculations and vaccinations to children, given the collapse of Syria’s public health care system since the civil war began more than three years ago.

There were conflicting accounts on the precise number of deaths, with some doctors reporting at least 15, and others saying 35 or perhaps 50. Dozens of other children in Idlib were reported to have been sickened by the suspect vaccine.

Dr. Abdulla Ajaj, a physician who helped administer the vaccine, said the suspect batch of doses had been received three days before they were used. “This is the first time we have had such a problem,” he said in a Skype interview.

The provenance of the vaccine also was not immediately clear. Dr. Ajaj speculated that the doses might have been stored at improperly high temperatures, but other physicians discounted that possibility, partly because the same vaccine had been used on many other children with no ill effects. Some speculated that toxins or other contaminants might have been introduced when the vaccine, which comes in multiple-dose vials, was diluted for individual injections.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/18/wo...ions.html?_r=0

The more important story would be the millions of children damaged and killed by these types of vaccines in the United States.
    The Great Reset
    https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

The Fourth Industrial Revolution
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khjY...g#action=share

The more people I meet...The better I like my dog.

This ^

But some how the public thinks it's ethical to sacrifice some for the "benefit" of the whole.
    Psalms 119:19 I am a sojourner in the earth: Hide not thy commandments from me.

Poor kids
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis