Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Belize Confirms Dallas Nurse With Ebola Symptoms On Cruise Ship Off Its Coast...

Maryn McKenna ‏@marynmck 1m1 minute ago
    What. “@jeneps: @statedeptspox: Dallas medical worker who may have been exposed to Ebola is now on a cruise ship ”

story is starting to hit main stream media. OF course, it says she has no symptoms and has self-quarantined herself. Gotta wonder where the wild story about coast guard, tendering, and symptoms came from... our government and media wouldnt lie to us, would they?

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Ten Bears View Post
    I knew this and the airplane situation would happen. Human nature is what it is. It was paid for and no refunds. Her freedom from forceful quarantine has endangered 4600 people. And I was chided for advocating forced quarantine.
    I know how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    Surreal.

If this was a movie, it would be rated 1 star for being so unbelievable. You literally can not make tis stuff up. We are surrounded by idiots and stupid people.

Good post, Littlefish.

Thanks Shane for posting this.
    yep
    sounds like a mini series on channel 9
    sort of like the PA cop shooter,the SandyHook scool shootings and even the Twintowers[911]---

I've become a "show me" type over the last 15 years ---I don't believe anything I read as news

shouldnt they be rolling out Dustin Hoffman to testify ... since he DID play an epidemiologist in the movie Outbreak?

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
    shouldnt they be rolling out Dustin Hoffman to testify ... since he DID play an epidemiologist in the movie Outbreak?
    At least he'd wear a hazmat suit!
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    Carnival Magic's Cruise Cam...
    http://www.cruisin.me/cruisecams/shi...val_magic2.php

Carnival Magic's current location/position & recent track
    http://www.cruisin.me/ship_tracker/c...ival_magic.php

- Shane
    interestingly, the Magic's cams are not updateing... same image over and over...

Quote Originally Posted by Domitian View Post
    I think Wag The Dog is a more appropriate reference.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

I think she is symptomatic and this event, as it's perceived by most at this time,
    has the potential to later be seen as akin to that time between when the first 9/11
    tower was hit, but before the second tower was hit and our assumptions shaken.

When it's discovered or revealed that this is all for-real, the ramifications then of the
    collective loss of credibility in the govt, with realization then that all of our lifestyles
    have now just been turned upside down, likely forever, well, it's game on then for-real.

- Shane

THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION!

WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT!
    When An ill Wind Blows From Afar!
    (Overseas Fallout)

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them;

the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    I think she is symptomatic and this event, as it's perceived by most at this time,
    has the potential to later be seen as akin to that time between when the first 9/11
    tower was hit, but before the second tower was hit and our assumptions shaken.

When it's discovered or revealed that this is all for-real, the ramifications then of the
    collective loss of credibility in the govt, with realization then that all of our lifestyles
    have now just been turned upside down, likely forever, well, it's game on then for-real.

- Shane
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience