Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeb Bush??? Seriously??? Give Me A Break

Nope...not gonna do it... would'nt be prudent at this juncture...http://youtu.be/4QHHGHve_N0
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

They have been saying this for a year, it's no surprise. It was expected wasn't it?

We have no real choice. There is no political solution, as there are no real American representatives left. Nor, will there ever be again. The nwo will be sure to see to that. I'm amazed at the surprise here. Chelsey won't be far off, if the US is around... which I highly doubt.

Vote your conscience.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Well sure, why the heck not?

“I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Illinois 35 miles beyond the Chicago Mafia's reach

Dole, McCain, Romney & now another Bush?

Rove will never learn, and Boehner doesn't give a ****.

The Republicans will win the Senate next Tuesday and Hillary will take it all in 2016.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." Ayn Rand

If we had an opening for dog catcher, I still wouldn't vote for him. I care too much for animals.

My bolt prediction won't be Clinton or Bush on tickets...

Just not feeling....

When rumors started about O, was going to run original, gut feeling was he was going to...

Not getting it with Clinton or Bush....

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    They have been saying this for a year, it's no surprise. It was expected wasn't it?

We have no real choice. There is no political solution, as there are no real American representatives left. Nor, will there ever be again. The nwo will be sure to see to that. I'm amazed at the surprise here. Chelsey won't be far off, if the US is around... which I highly doubt.

Vote your conscience.
    You're right, folks shouldn't be surprised at all. They should realize that none of it matters, because whoever gets in will submit to being a tool of TPTB or be killed.

Yet there is good news because although none of it matters, the whole mess is still advancing God's Plan.

James writes: 'Isn't it outrageous that we never again expect to have a real honest President? On the other hand, did we ever really have one?'

Great point! From what I can deduce they've all been carefully-$elected puppets..people who are no threat to the mi$erable exi$ting order...we'd be better off choosing names at random for high public office rather than allowing these stinking rotten Republicrats to dominate office/government.

Shame on the idiot Republicrats (redundant, i know) who vote for/affirm these puppets!