Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeb Bush??? Seriously??? Give Me A Break

Default Jeb Bush??? Seriously??? Give Me A Break

I am so tired of the same people running for office. Another Bush, Chris Christie, Mitt Romney, etc.

No thanks. I won't bother voting. No more career politicians.

Ben Carson. That would get me to the polls.
    _

Skepticism is the first step toward truth

Revelation 3:20 - Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Hell no!

I'd rather vote third party.

Apparently the Bush's and the Clinton's believe that they are royalty and have a right to presidency. I won't vote for either and I am afraid that will end up being the choice in 2016. Bah!!!! We as a nation are insane since we believe that by having the same leaders we may have a different/better outcome. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I would rather randomly pick a name off the tax rolls than elect either of these asshats or the others that you listed. News flash to Romney, who may be a very nice man, as you have lost twice before can't you take a hint that we don't want you as pres. And fatso, you have shown yourself to be a bitter and tiny man that will use his political office to screw with the public if any dare oppose you, why that makes you a mini-maxi me of Obama.

None of you are fit to hold office and it is time that you go into retirement so the rest of us can at least have a little peace from your egotistical, self indulgent delusions of grandeur.

Jeb on the ticket would ensure a Billary presidency. The GOP has no timber; no clear obvious 'heir apparent'. And Carson's stance on gun control precludes my support of him.

The nation is almost lost as it is. We have suffered great damage in the post 9/11 world, and, short of a Reaganesque resurrection and subsequent turn-around, there aren't many nails needed to secure the coffin.

-cryhavoc
    "Before all else, be armed" - Machiavelli

I'm all Bushed out./

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

We need a reboot....

Vomit...
    The Great Way is gateless,
    Approached in a thousand ways.
    Once past this checkpoint
    You stride through the universe.

Man, if there is anything that could make me sit out a chance to vote against Shrillary, it would be Jeb.
    ---
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson, 1816

I like Jeb Bush....much much muchhhhhh better than what is going on now!!!
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dabunnie View Post
    I like Jeb Bush....much much muchhhhhh better than what is going on now!!!
    Seems like that is choosing between arsenic and strychnine. Personally I will not voluntarily take either.