Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: It's a Miracle!!!!! I cut out the offensive part (timbo)

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The meaning of the "F" was supplied by OW, who, while a good guy, isn't the last word on meanings of things,and I don't think he'd claim to be, nor is he the originator of the OP.

Michigan man didn't say anything about it, that I saw.

So, in my opinion, I think that OMFG means Oh My Forgiving God, which is what God truly is.
    yes. it could also mean this as well... meanwhile TPTB continue to Monkey around with our Global Economy and based on what "I' can see here in Michigan things are not going well.

As the late Will Rogers said: The way to make money in the stock market is to buy a stock and when it goes up, sell it. If it doesn't go up, don't buy it.

Seriously, the stock market is back up because so many corporations are seen either making fat profits right now or seem to be set for fat profits in the near future. That so little of those profits seem to be trickling down to mainstream America must be a subject for a later discussion.

As i was reading this thread this song came up about Obama

Toby Keith- How Do You Like Me Now.

Obama has defeated Ebola, stock market is back over 17k, gas prices are low, LOw, LOW!, and unemployment is under 6%.... Why NOT vote democrat?

;)

That so little of those profits seem to be trickling down to mainstream America must be a subject for a later discussion.
    Explain to me how high corporate stock prices should trickle down.
    Plato once said, “Wise men speak because they have something to say. Fools, because they have to say something.”

"Fere libenter homines id quod volunt credunt." "Men willingly believe what they wish to believe."
    Julius Caesar

There's no natural calamity that government can't make worse.
    Bill Bonner

Quote Originally Posted by michiganman View Post
    yes. it could also mean this as well... meanwhile TPTB continue to Monkey around with our Global Economy and based on what "I' can see here in Michigan things are not going well.
    Certainly agree with you that things aren't going well. This is by the design of TPTB, isn't it? They have plans for us. And God has factored their plans into His overarching Plan. I think the Biblical worldview is the best one. And it includes a conspiracy, the grand-daddy of all conspiracies.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    James
    Hi, Breez'. I have to admit I'm not sure how the emoticon modifies my user name. Groucho or Pete would probably know, but I don't. You probably would feel funny about explaining it to me, kind of like having to explain a joke to someone too clueless to get it. But if you don't feel funny about it, I'd like to hear it.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Hi, Breez'. I have to admit I'm not sure how the emoticon modifies my user name. Groucho or Pete would probably know, but I don't. You probably would feel funny about explaining it to me, kind of like having to explain a joke to someone too clueless to get it. But if you don't feel funny about it, I'd like to hear it.
    I agreed with what you said...

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Ben, all due respect my friend, this country was long in trouble before this tool!!! And he didn't cause it.....just, taking orders....
    As to my hairball...

Maybe this will cure it....
    AND, I know some take offense to my taking this light and making a joke of this......Good!!!
    In the meantime....I'm trying to get rid of this hairball
    Finally found time to watch the three video's. I needed that...........though I didn't. Yet, seriously, the fervor, the enchantment of the last video. The racism in the other two, with the emphasis of his blackness being the first.

I never looked at it thru that prism. I saw him as a radical, communist, a man working with the far left, hell bent on our destruction.

That was my message to the folks.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by michiganman View Post
    Now I admit I am Cynical.. but, the DOW Just made it Back over 17,000!!!!!!!!!! (just in time for the Election) I guess we're in a Recovery? I got gas for $3.04 a Gallon today in MICHIGAN!!!!!
    sorry (timbo) you guys SEE whats going on today with the stock market and Gold and Silver by any chance?