Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIGHT THE FILTH Starting in Florida!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Man View Post
    The Freedom From Religion Foundation could save itself a lot of printing costs simply by providing the Biblical citations.

That would certainly spike students' interest in the old and new testaments.

Really, that kind of atheists gives non-believers a bad name. Most atheists that I'm aware of are all for freedom of religion and abhor the idea of their co-nonreleigionists giving any believers a hard time because of their beliefs.
    Be interesting to have a copy of it. To see the twists and turns they built in to titilate the toddlers. As that is their modus operandi...
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    Home School.

I agree and I do homeschool, but my children are going to have to live in world with the freaks that the public schools are producing. This needs to be stopped!

"I shall not be a victim. I shall not be a perpetrator. Above all, I shall not be a bystander."

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    I agree and I do homeschool, but my children are going to have to live in world with the freaks that the public schools are producing. This needs to be stopped!
    While we on the tree and others are awake, it is amazing how many of the parents in public schools are not. Take for instance a convesation I had the other day. Two parents were talking about which school their 5 years old would attend. The conversation ended with " oh well, whichever school they tell me". That is one of the most damning statements we can make. Our public schools are moral and intellectual garbage cans, I am glad you are one of those who have chosen the hard path of freedom.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by Babs View Post
    The school agreed to allow the passing out of religious literature....