Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tennessee School Teacher Distributes Nation of Islam Racist Handouts

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    While not in disagreement it meant in jest James. Be careful near the soapbox, it can be a bit slippery.

Any wild guesses? .... the wedge principle James. Was a bit slow with results so .... immigration and wide open borders.

Things are moving right along now.

O.W.
    You're right, things are moving along quickly now.

Sorry if I sounded preachy to you. Not my intent to offend. But isn't every one on a soapbox with each and every post?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    .... Sorry if I sounded preachy to you. Not my intent to offend. But isn't every one on a soapbox with each and every post?
    No. And no offense taken as none was given ... and none would be taken even if it were.

James, anyone ever tell ya you worry too much?

Relax Brother.

And yeah, it sux that we've been infiltrated and undermined and lied to and deceived .... wonder what's next.

O.W.

No. And no offense taken as none was given ... and none would be taken even if it were.

James, anyone ever tell ya you worry too much?

Relax Brother.

And yeah, it sux that we've been infiltrated and undermined and lied to and deceived .... wonder what's next.

O.W.
    Glad you weren't offended and able to not take offense.

I can't remember if anyone ever told me I worry too much, but observations like that, and suggestions to relax, aren't much help without really solid useful advice on how to do it. What people mean when they say that is, Stop emoting such worry in front of me because it bothers me, and I really don't care about you (but not meaning you, OW).

I think that what's next is known only to God.

Marcus Garvey tried to organize blacks to go back to Africa, but he was opposed by the FBI under its transvestite leader J. Edgar Hoover. Seems like TPTB wanted blacks to stay here for some reason. I don't know if Hoover was actually in drag when he was actively opposing Garvey.

lol
    nice thread drift

I understand your thinkin here .... got an explanation for all the white trash laying about?

O.W.
    Its called stupidity and poor upbringing, any more questions?
    Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

Ronald Reagan

Threads only start to get good when they drift. The best information comes out when threads drift. Drifting is unfairly maligned. Enforcement of anti-drifting rules is a subtle form of censorship, of suppression of speech.
    A bit of an overstatement, yet the intent is accurate. Many times a thread drifts as a dominoe falls.....and it goes places that are unforeseen.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmythebee View Post
    [/B]

lol
    nice thread drift

thank you. although for the drift itself or did you see some sort of pun in the use of the word 'thread' along with 'drag', ie, dresses made from cloth made from thread?
    I'm probably overreaching on that one.