Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quarantined Nurse Kaci Hickox Misled Public

Quote Originally Posted by dirtpig67 View Post
    The extent to which supposedly liberty minded people have overwhelming sided with the State's plans to restrict the civil liberties of other citizens in response to the "threat" these people constitute according to the hysteria tainted court of public opinion has been enlightening.
    Go back to your Kiwi fruit, you lost your right to bash Americans when you fled my country
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius Romulous View Post
    Outside of a small handful of African nations, do you know what more people are going to die of than Ebola? Everything else.
    You mean "If I like my health care I can keep it"?

Here’s another tidbit just released that Thomas Duncan and Criag Spencer have in common – THEY BOTH LIED TO POLICE. I swear if the media keep digging they’ll find out Dr. Spencer left Guinea because he knew he’d been exposed to the virus just like Thomas Duncan

Notice how AR continually defends the acts which endanger Americans (and how he still refuses to state weather or not he worships satan err, Obama,,,no,,,Allah!)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Outside of a small handful of African nations, do you know what more people are going to die of than Ebola? Everything else.
    Please, share more of your wisdom. What would folks in the 51st state suggest are appropriate precautions, eh?
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    You mean "If I like my health care I can keep it"?
    No, I mean if you add up all the people who have died from Ebola outside a few African nations, you get the number 1. Virtually every other possible cause of death exceeds that number. That is what I meant. Sorry if it confused you.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Please, share more of your wisdom. What would folks in the 51st state suggest are appropriate precautions, eh?
    You should take the same precautions and show the same level of concern as anything else that killed a single person.

staged...so, so staged...

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by dirtpig67 View Post
    The extent to which supposedly liberty minded people have overwhelming sided with the State's plans to restrict the civil liberties of other citizens in response to the "threat" these people constitute according to the hysteria tainted court of public opinion has been enlightening.
    Which makes you a dope....why don't you JSTFU. You moved on. Good for you....Move on already...

You should take the same precautions and show the same level of concern for anything else that killed a single person.
    Well, that pretty much rules out Ebola then, doesn't it? You were aware there are other people in the world that have been affected by it outside the U.S., right? Granted we have common core down here, and I only got a "B" in College Algebra and a "B" in Probability and Statistics, but I'm pretty sure 4912 > 1. How do youse guys calculate it up there?
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

No, I mean if you add up all the people who have died from Ebola outside a few African nations, you get the number 1. Virtually every other possible cause of death exceeds that number. That is what I meant. Sorry if it confused you.
    You will never confuse us, AR.....

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Well, that pretty much rules out Ebola then, doesn't it? You were aware there are other people in the world that have been affected by it outside the U.S., right? Granted we have common core down here, and I only got a "B" in College Algebra and a "B" in Probability and Statistics, but I'm pretty sure 4912 > 1. How do youse guys calculate it up there?
    You are correct. 4912 is indeed greater than 1. What is 4912? Because if it is not the number of people who have died from Ebola outside a handful of African nations, it's not germane to the point.