Thread: Robot Store Clerks Coming to a Lowe's Near You

Default Robot Store Clerks Coming to a Lowe's Near You

Lowe's is replacing some humans with robots starting next month as it debuts the first robotic shopping assistants in the country.....

http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/Lowes.../29/id/603858/
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    Lowe's is replacing some humans with robots starting next month as it debuts the first robotic shopping assistants in the country.....

http://www.newsmax.com/Finance/Lowes.../29/id/603858/
    I heard an article on the radio this morning about Home Depot doing the same. Amazing coincidence.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

Maybe the robot can do more than read the instruction on the box when we have a question.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.