Thread: Plane crashed into Flight Safety at Mid Continent Airport

Default Plane crashed into Flight Safety at Mid Continent Airport

Plane hit the two story bldg about 10am. Big clouds of black smoke, damned near every fire engine in the city seems to be there. Took this picture after walking out of customers office about 2 miles away.
    Attached Images Attached Images

NBC: Twin engine Beechcraft plane lost an engine on takeoff from Wichita's Mid-Continent airport before hitting building at the airport

Flights operating as normal out of Wichita's airport after plane crash into building

KFDI: Fire appears to be under control after plane crashed into building at Wichita's airport

Not seeing hard reports of injuries yet, but I have to think, seeing the pictures, there may be casualties...
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Quote Originally Posted by vidiir View Post
    Plane hit the two story bldg about 10am. Big clouds of black smoke, damned near every fire engine in the city seems to be there. Took this picture after walking out of customers office about 2 miles away.
    How large is the scope of operations for Flight Safety? Would shutting down it's operation exacerbate any problems from the recent fire at the airport in Chicago?
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    How large is the scope of operations for Flight Safety? Would shutting down it's operation exacerbate any problems from the recent fire at the airport in Chicago?
    I doubt it. They have offices and buildings at just about every airport from what I understand. At least all the major ones. They crew that works there generally is less than 20 on any given day I think.

KAKE: 2 dead, 4 hurt after plane crashes into building at Wichita, Kansas airport

KSN: 5 unaccounted for
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. -- Proverbs 3:5-6

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also. If anyone serves Me, him My Father will honor. -- John 12:26

Wichita police: If you can avoid the area of Mid-Continent Airport, please do

Via Christi a Hospital says it has received 5 patients from Wichita plane crash; 1 in critical condition, 3 fair, 1 still being assessed

Fire official: Flight safety building at Wichita airport is unstable; fire department will continue to address hot-spot fires

Wichita airport says 1 person was on aircraft that crashed; "building has sustained serious damage"

Plane that crashed in Wichita was bound for Mena, Arkansas, according to FlightAware; was registered to Beechcraft aviation company on Oct. 3 of this year

Quote Originally Posted by The Hammer View Post
    Plane that crashed in Wichita was bound for Mena, Arkansas, according to FlightAware; was registered to Beechcraft aviation company on Oct. 3 of this year
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/30...ort-in-kansas/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

KAKE: Wichita fire official confirms 4 people dead, 5 injured in plane crash