Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thought a laugh might be good....

Quote Originally Posted by FaithfulSkeptic View Post
    They sound like lemmings. Same type, I suspect, that could easily be convinced that something must be done about all the dihydrogen monoxide in the water. Probably have never had an original thought in their lives. Welcome to 95% of the human population.
    Dihydrogen Monoxide is nothing to joke about.
    For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. Ephesians 6:12
    • Pray
    • Prep
    • Patience

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheart View Post
    Dihydrogen Monoxide is nothing to joke about.
    Can't live without it!
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Vipper is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Proof positive that time flies, whether or not yer havin fun...

Has it been THAT long already???
    Yes it has been longer than that actually :) He'll be 15 this December and you and I have been online together since 1997 I believe... Boy I still miss people from then that are not with us anymore ;( Chuck go back to my oringinal post and really read it, you'll see what I mean pretty quickly I think you're a bright boy lol...

Take care and say hi from me to the wife.

Kath
    We cannot solve problems with the same thinking we used when we created them. -- Albert Einstein

If you have their address, buy them a subscription to Guns and Ammo. You could also send in their address to Sportsmans Guide and Cabelas.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Funny stuff Vipper. For a laugh watch this video and send it your neighbors.

"Come, my people, enter your houses and shut your doors behind you. Hide yourself for a little while until the indignation is past. For behold, the Lord comes out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity." Isa. 26:20
    "My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid." John 14:27 Beau Soir

Vipper is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by 1Ms. America View Post
    The baby is a freshman now? The one who loved to toss phones in the toilet? Geeze, I can't keep up!
    Thanks for a good giggle regarding the neighbors lol!
    LOL... Yes, now it seems his oldest sister is the one tossing phones in the toilet. She has lost 3 phones from her white lab coat into the toilet this past 6 months... SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW IT KEEPS HAPPENING! Medical people may be brain smart, but I swear they are idiots when common sense is required. The baby that is now a freshman has more common sense LOL... She is finishing up her Dr. deal at Rush in Chicago and it's scaring the crap out of me. She has about a year and half left to go before she is completely done (double majors). I’m still thanking God it was the summer before last she did 6 or 8 weeks in West Africa volunteering at some orphanage rather than this past summer. She was in Russia this past summer which was also worrisome, but I plan to fund no more trips for a while and I told her so.

Kath

SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW IT KEEPS HAPPENING! Medical people may be brain smart, but I swear they are idiots when common sense is required.
    It's the Dr. thing. :) Happens to all of them! The absent minded scientist et al
    As an American you have the right to not believe in guns. You also have the right to not believe in God. But if someone is trying to break into your home, or wants to harm you, the first thing you will do is pick up the phone and call someone with a gun. The second thing you will do is pray that they get there in time. ~Don Moore