Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Snow emergency: 6 dead 100 + trapped in monster winter storm

Exclamation Snow emergency: 6 dead 100 + trapped in monster winter storm

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

I wonder how many businesses told employees to show up or risk firing....

I wonder that, of course, because something similar happened out here last year with our own snow emergency, and this is much, much worse.

Exclamation At Least Six Dead As Buffalo Could See Up To 6 Feet Of Snow

BUFFALO, N.Y. (CBS Cleveland/AP) — A ferocious storm dumped massive piles of snow on parts of upstate New York, trapping residents in their homes and stranding motorists on roadways, as temperatures in all 50 states fell to freezing or below.
    WIVB-TV reports that six people have died in the storm in Erie County. Erie County Sheriff’s Office Chief Scott Patronik told the station that a 46-year-old man died as his car was found in 12 to 15 feet of snow.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Job 38:22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,

At least people in mourning in Buffalo won't have to worry about some badge monkey pounding on their door demanding they hand over their departed loved ones weapons….at least until they clear all the snow.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    At least people in mourning in Buffalo won't have to worry about some badge monkey pounding on their door demanding they hand over their departed loved ones weapons….at least until they clear all the snow.
    I'm sure there are dozens of illegal immigrants who will be happy to do the job American snowplows won't.

Somebody get me the details, I'll add sharks, and I'll pitch the script to the SyFy channel.

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    Somebody get me the details, I'll add sharks, and I'll pitch the script to the SyFy channel.
    Why would you need details to do that? "Sharkblizzard" should do just fine on its own.

No amount of carbon credits will save these people...
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/