Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Unbearable and Choking Hell: The Loss of American Freedoms in the Wake of 9/11

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius Romulous View Post
    Again, bin Laden predicted that. He believed we in the west were too spoiled, fat, stupid, and lazy from capitalism to stop it. We would cheer on our own destruction out of fear, hate, and ignorance. And indeed we are.

That is literally true.....
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-captured.html
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bin-lad...cans-1.1031276

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Yup. But it was just that PNAC attitude bin Laden was trying to defeat, and he did so by luring the West into Iraq/Afgh knowing full well that was exactly what would happen. He predicted it, exactly.
    Right.........bin lamo attacks us so we put 100s of thousands of troops into.....Iraq, not Afghanistan.......majority of hijackers are Saudi.......nope...doesn't sound backwards to me...
    Meanwhile....govt passes tyrannical laws(Patriot Act, NDAA), enforced by....Homeland Security, TSA, etc.....

Nope.....doesn't seem orchestrated to me......

But I should add this. Bin Laden also predicted that when the west arrived in the Middle East in force the global Muslim community would rise up en mass, igniting a final war of civilizations in which Islam would triumph and reclaim its space. But they didn't. Instead, all he got were crazy people who through their actions have damaged Islam in ways that will take a generation or more to fix. And the west remains in the Middle East. So, at the end of the day he not only failed, but failed catastrophically for Islam.

But I should add this. Bin Laden also predicted that when the west arrived in the Middle East in force the global Muslim community would rise up en mass, igniting a final war of civilizations in which Islam would triumph and reclaim its space. But they didn't. Instead, all he got were crazy people who through their actions have damaged Islam in ways that will take a generation or more to fix. And the west remains in the Middle East. So, at the end of the day he not only failed, but failed catastrophically for Islam.
    Those are just the ones making news. It's not over yet. Muslim president with Muslim leaders taking over the government is among many things happening. Many more not known yet. Islam is taking over.

If anything though, the so-called 'crazies' are helping. When it happens you have the apologists insisting that those are just crazies that don't represent the real Islam. They call on people to be tolerant towards Islam. People are kept complacent. They are not actually harming anything.

Islam failed from it's beginnings.....

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Right.........bin lamo attacks us so we put 100s of thousands of troops into.....Iraq, not Afghanistan.......majority of hijackers are Saudi.......nope...doesn't sound backwards to me...
    Meanwhile....govt passes tyrannical laws(Patriot Act, NDAA), enforced by....Homeland Security, TSA, etc.....

Nope.....doesn't seem orchestrated to me......

I'm with you on this matter Breezy
    the reining in of liberty was coming one way or the other---that is the plan

Quote Originally Posted by doat View Post
    And history will show that the masses did nothing.

The masses are not entirely "doing nothing". At every step along the slow grinding road to the present day American police state, the masses have both directly and indirectly enabled and supported the creation of the very apparatus that oppresses and enslaves them.

Dirtpig, tell me, did you just now realize these truths you post? We have been posting this for years but.....keep posting it..there's always someones eyes to be opened.....

I do not log in or post much, and I have my reasons... but I do read alot on here.

The OP post is correct and it the erosion of our freedoms has been going on for a long time now.
    I am curious if I would have recieved the same replies as Dirtpig did If I would have posted this?

He made the post..and 4 minutes later was the first reply. Was the OP read in less than 4 minutes and time to type up a reply?

Just because he posted it does it make it any less of a truth? Or is it just because it was dirtpig that posted it that the replies are the way they are?

There is alot of hate and discontent between members of this forum as shown in the reply posts, and I am not just talking about this post alone.
    I can see why I very seldom post a topic or reply on this forum.
    I can see why many new viewers of this forum "opening their eyes" refuse to join.

There is alot wrong with the world and not everyone is going to get along...I know that.
    But the truth is the truth regardless of who posts it...or takes the time to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by 96IndyRam View Post

There is alot wrong with the world and not everyone is going to get along...I know that.
    But the truth is the truth regardless of who posts it...or takes the time to read it.
    Quote of the day. (you should post more often)