Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Union: Ferguson officer does not expect charges

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    Then let the GJ do its job. Or do you think they are inept, and require your assistance?

And what we have here is the bigfoot syndrome. If I see it, you won't believe me. If I show it to you, and you get it on video, people won't believe. If we kill one, and show it to all to see, some people won't believe. Not until every one of them is dead so people can put their hands on one, then people might accept it is as fact. Then the govt verifies and pronounces it to be true, then nobody will believe it all over again.
    I won't argue with this...it is fact....

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Going to the corner store, and assuming the tactical fetal position doesn't count.
    Good luck with that.....

Default Anonymous

FWIW --

Anonymous ‏@YourAnonNews
    #Ferguson Grand Jury decision is in. Ruling will be announced Sunday. 99.99999% forecast: Darren Wilson isn't charged.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy View Post
    Is the Patriot Act, NDAA justice? Because the "heroes" will be coming for you when the time comes......
    You look "suspicious".....show me your papers......
    Don't walk in the middle of the road......
    Don't do this.....it's against the "law"...
    Don't do that, it's against the "law"
    Are you not wearing a seatbelt? That's against the "law"....
    Did you cross the street against the light......
    You seem nervous, I want to check your vehicle.....
    Did you cut the tag off your pillow.....

'#Ferguson Grand Jury decision is in. Ruling will be announced Sunday. 99.99999% forecast: Darren Wilson isn't charged.'

I sure hope so! Some bad cops dont mean all bad cops. err .. all cops bad .. errr.
    Wilson and the GJ will never be safe. All are targets.

Safeguards to protect identity of jurors
    November 22, 2014 KMOX – Once the grand jury makes its decision on whether to charge Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, members will go back to their everyday lives.
    Its a crime for a former grand jury member to identify themselves or a fellow juror publicly.
    Clerks will not share the names of the grand jurors. (Unless the price is right.)
    Despite safeguards, no system is fool-proof.
    http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/...ael-brown-case

You have to realize Fergblacks are not interested in JUSTICE, they only want REVENGE.

Me? I am for JUSTICE! I want to see TRUTH WIN!

You have to realize Fergblacks are not interested in JUSTICE, they only want REVENGE.

That said it all right there. Thank you, Shep.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post

That said it all right there. Thank you, Shep.
    I'm not even convinced they want revenge. They (in my opinion) could care less about the dead guy. I mean, the highest level of violence here in the US is black-on-black, right?

I think they want a reason to "rise up" for their blackness (stoked by Obama, Sharpton, et al) and any excuse will do. The only way they know how to "rise up", ironically, is to destroy their own communities.

"I'm not even convinced they want revenge. They (in my opinion) could care less about the dead guy. I mean, the highest level of violence here in the US is black-on-black, right?

I think they want a reason to "rise up" for their blackness (stoked by Obama, Sharpton, et al) and any excuse will do. The only way they know how to "rise up", ironically, is to destroy their own communities."

I'm convinced you're right , too, bbkaren.

The quote function on my computer isn't working properly, again, thus the weird posts!
    Last edited by Sherree; 11-22-2014 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Quote function not working, AGAIN!

Unhappy

My friend gave me 2 urls - I edited.
    I am not surprised - but I am FURIOUS!

DOJ threatening Ferguson prosecutorThe Dept of inJustice is wreaking havoc by threatening the Ferguson prosecutor with a bias order.
    An officer said the national guard was called to stop rioting brought on by the DOJ. (I have read some websites claim DoJ actually PAID the rioters.)
    The officer said “When these crazy people hear Wilson is not gonna get charged they’re going to flip but when they find out he played dirty it’s gonna be worse.”
    http://gotnews.com/breaking-report-d...-no-indictment

St. Louis Grand Jury announcement anticipated 4:00 pm Sunday Nov 23
    • Officer Darren Wilson pushed into vehicle by Mike Brown.
    • A Struggle ensued.
    • Two shots fired inside vehicle.
    • One bullet striking the hand of Mike Brown.
    • Blood from right arm wound on interior door, uniform and officers weapon.
    • Gun powder residue also on hands of Mike Brown.
    • Attorney for Dorian Johnson admits DJ lied to media.
    http://theconservativetreehouse.com/...ad/#more-92607

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories, Former USA

Then let the GJ do its job. Or do you think they are inept, and require your assistance?
    I do think there are problems with a prosecutor in a jurisdiction where he has the autonomous authority to bring a charge or not, refers the case to the GJ to avoid the political backlash of him actually doing his job, yes. When the referral was announced, the "prosecutor" said he was going to provide the GJ with all the available evidence, meaning the evidence that points towards guilt (his job) and the evidence that points towards justifiable homicide (not his job). Under that circumstance if the GJ were to indict, that same "prosecutor" would stand before a jury of Wilson's peers after playing both sides of the fence in the GJ. I question the "prosecutor's" objectivity, yes indeed I do.

As far as the GJ requiring my "assistance," I am discussing the case just like everybody else. If I express an opinion, I will provide a rationale for how I came to that opinion, just like I did above. That rationale will be firmly based in what I believe the law is intended to protect/accomplish/allow/prohibit. It's a discussion board. People have varying view points. What's your beef?

And what we have here is the bigfoot syndrome. If I see it, you won't believe me. If I show it to you, and you get it on video, people won't believe. If we kill one, and show it to all to see, some people won't believe. Not until every one of them is dead so people can put their hands on one, then people might accept it is as fact. Then the govt verifies and pronounces it to be true, then nobody will believe it all over again.
    We aren't going to see anything if the GJ doesn't indict, and we aren't going to know how much weight they gave to the "prosecutor's" defense of Wilson in coming to their decision. The jurors on the GJ will likely never be identified, and the "prosecutor" can't talk about the proceedings, so the only people who may (or may not) come forward are the witnesses who testified, and they'll come with whatever baggage and agendas they possess. Only a public proceeding can answer the unanswered questions, and if there's no indictment, that will be the precise reason there will never be public proceedings on the matter.

A more apt analogy would be that a bigfoot hunter who has considerations on both sides of the show/don't show the world the evidence of his successful hunt tells us that he never caught bigfoot after first telling us that he's got a giant book deal as long as he keeps the capture secret until the book is released. And then when the book is released, nothing but the fact of the capture is revealed. No details on the hunt. No details on the anthropology or biology. The hunter just says "Take my word for everything. Bigfoot exists and the proof is that I say so in my book!"

We could play analogy games from now until the GJ's decision is released, but you will not convince me that a prosecutor who announced to the world that he was going to present the defense side of the argument alongside of his "own" side allowed or encouraged the members of the GJ to look at probable cause, which is what their job is. If for some reason it's important to you that I see this as an insignificant case, or see the questions I have as trivial, you're going to be very frustrated with discussing this with me.

Blues