Thread: 30,000 "missing" Lois Lerner from IRS found!

Default 30,000 "missing" Lois Lerner from IRS found!

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...t_so_lost.html

Can't believer this isn't headlining at Drudge.

Quote Originally Posted by john316 View Post
    http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...t_so_lost.html

Can't believer this isn't headlining at Drudge.
    Drudge did have the story. Thing is, anyone who is familiar with government files KNOWS they were never "missing" in the first place. They were just hoping Joe6pack would shrug his shoulders and pop another brew.

I know the IT dept I worked for for decades backed up ALL their data files daily and on a regular schedule (I don't recall what it was) and would take backups out of the county and have them stored in a distant secure site in the Sierras. Just in case of a catastrophic event that would destroy the data center. This is COMMON practice. Hardware is easy to replace. Data Files not so much.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    Drudge did have the story. Thing is, anyone who is familiar with government files KNOWS they were never "missing" in the first place. They were just hoping Joe6pack would shrug his shoulders and pop another brew.

I know the IT dept I worked for for decades backed up ALL their data files daily and on a regular schedule (I don't recall what it was) and would take backups out of the county and have them stored in a distant secure site in the Sierras. Just in case of a catastrophic event that would destroy the data center. This is COMMON practice. Hardware is easy to replace. Data Files not so much.
    I understand (understood) the things you mentioned. I am more concerned with the timing.... I am not a believer in coincidences when it comes to geo political events. Why now? Ferguson? Amnesty? Israel/Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by john316 View Post
    I understand (understood) the things you mentioned. I am more concerned with the timing.... I am not a believer in coincidences when it comes to geo political events. Why now? Ferguson? Amnesty? Israel/Iran?
    Ever hear of the "Time of the End"? That's your answer. Geo-political events, drought, food crop failures, you name the disaster. We're there. Only gets more intense and serious from this day forward. Worldwide. Follow Martin Armstrong.[http://armstrongeconomics.com/ Subscribe for free. Click on the follow tab at the bottom right.] Read and study the Prophets. You'll be reading all the news events before anyone else.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

Quote Originally Posted by Argonaut View Post
    Ever hear of the "Time of the End"? That's your answer. Geo-political events, drought, food crop failures, you name the disaster. We're there. Only gets more intense and serious from this day forward. Worldwide. Follow Martin Armstrong.[http://armstrongeconomics.com/ Subscribe for free. Click on the follow tab at the bottom right.] Read and study the Prophets. You'll be reading all the news events before anyone else.
    Thanks' for the link. My question was rhetorical but all the same "thanks'". I too am Christian, but if I have learned anything from my minuscule study of scripture it is that when the end comes there will not be indicators that had predicted it other than those described in The Bible. On this note (one you pointed out), are there not also non Christians that are more in a position to make things happen in the world (more so than me....and I am assuming you are in the camp too [for simplicity of making my point]). Do you not think that these people too have insight of what Christians believe? And if this is the case, then can they not manipulate such geopolitical events (markets included) to sway masses to act, fear or make life decisions based on their beliefs? I think we are all here trying to get a grasp on things that are going on here and now (the rest is to be determined by some one other than ourselves). I think this may be the most non secular place I come to for information... a good place none the less but elsewhere I am trying to deal with straight numbers, logistics and that is about it. I subscribe to a belief that Jesus died for our sins and that he is part of I know as the Holy Trinity I don't think those making decisions are subscribing to my beliefs and even more so may be trying to use my beliefs (one shared by many others) to manipulate things in this world. So back to my question, I know there is a subversive sinister reason and I know that Christianity plays into that decision (not in the ways I would hope), I just think in terms of "watch this hand, not the other while it is doing is doing what I don't want you to see". I may be alone in this thought but I not only don't trust governments but know they are well equipped and infinitely sinister in the things they do. But thanks for the link- I will give it a look.