Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh Bill

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Bill Cosby's New Rape Allegations: Everything We Know So Far

Celebrity News Nov. 22, 2014 AT 7:50PM By Stephanie Webber

Rape allegations have been following Bill Cosby for decades, but public chatter reached a fever pitch after fellow comedian Hannibal Burros called Cosby a rapist while performing in Philadelphia on Oct. 16. After his incendiary set went viral, several more women came forward to chronicle their alleged experiences with Cosby.

From the women's claims, to Cosby's long-awaited response, here's everything we know so far...

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...o-far-20142211

NOTE: These are detailed allegations from half-a-dozen reputable women in respected positions. Not looking good for Cosby. ~ grower

IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

No way, there are not any peverts in Hollywood!
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

IDEA!
    Just saw this post in an IRC chatroom - and consider it VERY worth posting here!

'the left-wing attacks on Cosby indicate Carson is a threat to them'

"I woke up out of a very confused state not in my clothes." She said she knew her body had been touched without her permission. This occurred several times in the course of their contact, she said.

She said to CNN that Cosby told her she had been drunk.

Bowman was 17 and an aspiring actress when she met Cosby in 1985. She considered him to be her mentor.

She spent time in his home, which included dinners with the star.

She said the abuse began after she turned 18.

Despite what she said was happening to her, she kept coming back. And Cosby and her agent financed her apartment in addition to supporting her acting ambitions, she said.
    Lets face it. Many of these "victims" were in fact prostituting themselves. They viewed these encounters as the "price" they had to pay to get what they wanted. I have little sympathy for their plight.
    2Tim. 3:1 ¶ But realize this, that in the last days difficult times will come.
    2Tim. 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires;
    2Tim. 4:4 and will turn away their ears from the truth, and will turn aside to myths.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Who cares.......You play right into their hands.......every time.......guaranteed!!!
    Wake the hell up!!!!

Man how many women did Cosby have to sleep with for 15 or 20 of them to have a personal vendetta against him..
    I think Gene Simmons admitted to over a thousand and no one has came out against him yet that I know of..

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    Man how many women did Cosby have to sleep with for 15 or 20 of them to have a personal vendetta against him..
    I think Gene Simmons admitted to over a thousand and no one has came out against him yet that I know of..
    Even if they'd been willing, it still demonstrates that his real character isn't that which people thought for years. His character on The Cosby Show was fiction.

When I see Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, or Jack Kennedy attacked with the same vehemence, I'll believe that there isn't an agenda here. At least he didn't kill anyone!

Quote Originally Posted by abvp View Post
    Even if they'd been willing, it still demonstrates that his real character isn't that which people thought for years. His character on The Cosby Show was fiction.
    I agree and will give him the benefit of the doubt...
    I still think its gonna stick this time...

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    I agree and will give him the benefit of the doubt...
    I still think its gonna stick this time...
    Nothing can really 'stick' since the statute of limitations is long gone.