Thread: Cascading global financial collapse now a very real risk as Russia heads for default

Default Cascading global financial collapse now a very real risk as Russia heads for default

If you needed another warning sign to diversify your financial assets, this is it: Russia now appears to be headed for a debt collapse that could set off a global wave of defaults and bank runs.

The global debt collapse now appears closer than ever:

http://www.naturalnews.com/048037_global_financial_collapse_Russia_debt_defau lt.html

Cascading global financial collapse now a very real risk as Russia heads for default

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Really? I guess it is closer than ever. At least Russia has a positive trade balance and is not the largest debtor in the world. But as far as timing, the crowd is always wrong.

Very similar thread over on this section

http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...A-Lot-Of-Ruble

I know there are a lot of people who say, this has been predicted for years and nothing has happened.

I say a Good Thing To!
    For when it does happen, it's going to go ugly. As for going Fast or Slow, does it really matter, as it's going to be a life changer.

Rhodie
    I have seen the Elephant, War and Worse,
    I do not love it
    Nor do I fear it.
    I just dread what it can do to my country.

Duty, HONOR, Country.
    If you have to ask, you will never Know.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
    John F Kennedy

The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves.
    George Washington

'Forged in a fire lit long ago. Stand next to me, you'll never stand alone.'

Can you hear how close the waterfall is? I can.
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis