Thread: Another Victim Found Burned Near St. Louis

Default Another Victim Found Burned Near St. Louis

Two More People Burned Alive – During Possible Gang Related Violence…

Posted on December 20, 2014 by sundance
    Perhaps it’s just an increase in awareness, but since the night when Mike Brown’s step-dad Louis Head kicked off the local Saint Louis riots -with his requests to “burn these bitches”- there appears to be a marked increase in the numbers and scope of murder by fire throughout the Mid-Eastern part of the U.S.

♦ The first victim noticed was DeAndre Joshua who was burned in his vehicle in the Canfield Greens apartment complex not far from where Mike Brown was shot and killed. His late November autopsy results showed he was shot first and then lit on fire, in an apparent gang related attack on the same night of the grand jury verdict.
    ♦ On December 6th in Courtland, Mississippi, 19-year-old victim Jessica Lane Chambers was burned alive in her vehicle.
    ♦ A week later another burned body was found just outside Memphis on another roadway, with a pick-up truck set ablaze. Unknown victim.
    ♦ Last night, in the Saint Louis area two more people were attacked with fire. Just north of Saint Louis, a man was set ablaze in a portable toilet
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Sorry, my mouse misbehaved ( Bad Mouse, Bad!)
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."