Thread: Al Sharpton Today: I’m The Victim Here

Default Al Sharpton Today: I’m The Victim Here

Al Sharpton Today: I’m The Victim Here

Posted on December 21, 2014 by sundance
    The grievance playbook is consistently predictable. Al Sharpton appears at a press conference this morning and proclaims himself as the victim in the assassination murders of two New York police officers. The professionally Black Grievance Industry (BGI) and the professionally Islamist Grievance Industry (CAIR) use the exact same script when the consequences of their own actions confront them; they spin to become the victim….
    (New York) It’s all about him.
    The Rev. Al Sharpton claimed Sunday that he’s received death threats in the wake of execution-style murders of two NYPD officers in Brooklyn.
    Sharpton, appearing alongside the wife and mother of Eric Garner, played a voicemail for reporters purportedly of a racist threat made against him.

“Hey n—-r, stop killing innocent people, I’m going to get you!” according to the barely audible recording.
    The voice mail also included three f-bombs that went over live television in New York.
    Sharpton also took umbrage with police union leaders who have blamed Mayor de Blasio for allegedly inciting violence against cops. Continue reading →
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Al Sharpton Is Protesting Trump Over Anti-Irish Racial ‘Slur’

Sharpton struggling to remain relevant.
    Via Daily Caller:
    Rev. Al Sharpton is protesting President Trump for using what he says is an anti-Irish racial slur in a speech on Friday, the civil rights leaders announced.
    “Paddy wagon” is the term that offends Sharpton, a former Democratic presidential candidate. Trump used the term — which refers to a police van — during his remarks at an event honoring police officers in Brentwood, N.Y.
    Sharpton is upset not just at what he says is an anti-Irish pejorative, he is also taking Trump to task for his advice to officers about how they should treat criminal suspects during arrests.
    “When you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just seen them thrown in, rough. I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’” Trump said.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

is it just me or does this idiot look like he could be a twin brother of that other idiot Maxine waters....................