Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deranged Lenna Dunham Shows Off Her Progressive Mammarys

Default Deranged Lenna Dunham Shows Off Her Progressive Mammarys

Lena Dunham Punishes America After “Deranged Neocons” Are Mean To Her By Posting Topless Picture Of Herself… Libs shocked to learn their mythical “non-Muslim terrorist” does exist… even more surprised to find it’s Lena Dunham.

From earlier today:
    “I deleted Twitter because I’m trying to create a safer space for myself emotionally,” the actress (in Zac Posen, her one-time babysitter) told Ryan Seacrest on E!’s Golden Globes red carpet show Sunday. She called the popular social media outlet “the dark side of the Internet.”
    “There’s a lot of people I love on Twitter, but unfortunately you can’t read those without reading deranged neocons telling you you should be buried under a pile of rocks.”
    Hide the kids, pass the eye bleach, grab a barf bag. Image beneath fold:
    Read all »
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Who is Lena Dunham? And why should I care if she's an exhibitionist?
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by grower View Post
    Who is Lena Dunham? And why should I care if she's an exhibitionist?
    She's the one who filed false rape claims against a non-existent collage student at a sorority house party to sell a book, apparently her entire family are sexually weird

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

She's a disgusting human being, inside and out. Yes, definitely.
    But it gets worse.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/terran-tou...xual-predator/

"How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Backlash: Lena Dunham’s ‘Girls’ Premiere Plummets 40%

Despite the kind of publicity and hysteria usually reserved for big-budget summer films, Lena Dunham’s HBO dramedy “Girls” earned its worst premiere ratings to date with a paltry (even for “Girls”) 680,000 viewers. By comparison, season 3 debuted to 1.1 million
    by John Nolte30

She has no nipples, is she an alien?
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    She has no nipples, is she an alien?
    You've never had a BI girl friend? They don't have nipples

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    You've never had a BI girl friend? They don't have nipples

I've lived a sheltered life. What does this mean?
    "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. ...those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
    C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Homesteader View Post
    I've lived a sheltered life. What does this mean?
    Bisexual