Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Deranged Lenna Dunham Shows Off Her Progressive Mammarys

Lena Dunham Says We Should Never Trust Anyone Who Doesn’t French Kiss Animals…Or Something

July 18, 2018

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2...-or-something/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Lena Dunham Says We Should Never Trust Anyone Who Doesn’t French Kiss Animals…
    That makes total sense to me. She IS a pig afterall.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    That makes total sense to me. She IS a pig afterall.
    That's an insult to pigs.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...

Lena Dunham Posts Nude Photos to Mark 9 Months Since Hysterectomy

Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for Daily Front Row, @lenadunham/Instagram 15 Aug 20189,444 Actress Lena Dunham posted three nude photos of herself Wednesday morning to celebrate undergoing a hysterectomy nine months ago.

Following numerous “complex surgeries,” Dunham revealed to Vogue magazine in March 2018 that she had a hysterectomy due to a years-long struggle with endometriosis, a condition which causes heavy menstruation, chronic pain, and severe bouts of depression.
    “I’ve never celebrated the 9 month anniversary of anything and I realized last night why that number feels so funny- I won’t ever do it the way I planned to,” the Girls creator wrote on Instagram. “My body is mostly healed and every day I find a new bruise on my heart, but today I offer myself gratitude: from the most pained place, I somehow knew to choose myself.”
    “The purest glint of who we are and know we can be is always available to us, calm and true at our center,” she added.
    Dunham concluded the post by telling her 3.1 million followers that her uterus was named “Judy” by a male friend. “Today I give thanks for Judy, for her graceful exit and for this body, which is stronger than I’ve ever given it credit for. Happy Giving Birth To Myself Day,” she wrote.
    The revealing photos come after Dunham and director Jenni Konner jointly announced that they will no longer produce projects together. “We have had one of the most significant relationships together in our adult lives and we respect each other’s choices,” they said in a statement to Variety.
    After fullfilling their duties as executive producers of HBO’s Camping, Konner and Dunham will part ways. “While our interests are pulling us in different directions right now, we are excited about our current work and are firmly committed to the projects we have together,” they said. “HBO has been our home for quite some time and we look forward to continuing there as we both move forward.”
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."