Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: In The Peoples Utopia Of Seattle: 'Boy' Edition

Seattle Mayor again blames Trump after rioters blew open a police station using a van full of explosives

https://www.violence.news/2020-08-10...xplosives.html

Like I said; ISIA and the Commies have formed a coalition, expect IEDs soon
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Seattle hires armed private security to patrol Cal Anderson Park

mayor pays $3400 a night

Riots Erupt In Seattle, Leftists Throw Explosives At Cops, The Violence Has Become Normalized

Radical BLM organizer lives posh lifestyle, father works for city of Seattle
    Oct 7
    The leader of the Seattle Morning March, A BLM activist group which has been shutting down freeways in Seattle and causing civil unrest, has been identified as Katie Neuner who lives a posh lifestyle thanks to Seattle taxpayers, and her parents.

The activist lives with her parents in a house overlooking the Cedar River in Renton, a neighboring town of Seattle. Her father is a >>"strategist"<< [WTF???] who works for the City of Seattle Public Utilities who makes over $120,000 per year and her mom works for the pharmaceutical industry making over $86,000 per year. [=$206K/year]
    [rest at link]

https://thepostmillennial.com/revealed-radical-blm-or

King5 News: Seattle police leaving city at a rate of 39 per month. That is all.