Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Peoples Utopia Of Seattle: 'Boy' Edition

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DISGUSTING: Gun Running Warlord Raz from CHAZ – Played the Lead Role in Production of a White Girl Getting Gang Raped by Black Men

you know what they say in CHAZ, it will only hurt a little bit girly

DEVELOPING: Seattle Police Chief Confirms Both Victims of This Morning’s Shooting in CHAZ/CHOP Are Black Males, One Dead, One Fighting For His Life

Black teen, 16, is killed and a 14-year-old boy is wounded after gunmen fired into their Jeep at Seattle's CHOP zone - as protesters claim those inside the vehicle opened fire first and police say the crime scene has been 'disturbed'

• A 16-year-old boy has died and a 14-year-old boy was wounded following a shooting at Seattle's CHOP zone on Monday
    • Police said they are investigating after witnesses reported seeing a white Jeep SUV near a makeshift barrier around the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) zone at about 3am on Monday just before the shooting
    • Witnesses told 911 dispatchers that they saw several unidentified people firing shots into the Jeep, police say
    • Both teenagers, who have not been publicly identified, were taken to the Harborview Medical Center in a private vehicle by people who identified themselves as 'CHOP medics'
    • The older boy died several hours later and police said the 14-year-old remains in a critical condition
    • Detectives searched the vehicle for evidence on Monday morning but said in a statement that it was clear the crime scene had been 'disturbed'
    • Demonstrators have occupied several blocks around the Seattle Police Department's East Precinct for about two weeks
    • Protesters have claimed the shooting unfolded only after the vehicle plowed into the CHOP zone and those inside the car started shooting
    • Those inside the zone say CHOP security, who are self-appointed and heavily armed, then returned fire

The two occupants (14 & 16YOAA Males) stole the Jeep went for a joy ride and were 'lit-up' by CHAZ "security" one occupant was executed after being shot.

It is the fourth shooting in, or near, the CHOP zone in nine days.

Likely shooters
    Last edited by Lenno; 06-29-2020 at 03:36 PM.