Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ISIS Doing What They Do So Well

Default ISIS Doing What They Do So Well

ISIS threatens Obama, Japanese and Jordanian hostages in new online messages

Published January 27, 2015

A new, grisly beheading video from ISIS includes a direct threat against President Obama and is one of at least three new warnings from the terror organization, including pledges to kill Jordanian and Japanese hostages if a hostage held by Jordan is not freed.
    In a new online video discovered by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) on Tuesday, three Islamic State fighters stand behind a kneeling Kurdish fighter as one of the extremists launches into a diatribe against the U.S. and other Western nations.

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

“Know, oh Obama, that will reach America,” says one of the fighters, clad in black and wearing a balaclava, in a translation from Arabic provided by MEMRI. “Know also that we will cut off your head in the White House, and transform America into a Muslim Province.”
    “Know also that we will cut off your head in the White House, and transform America into a Muslim Province.”- ISIS fighter in new beheading video
    The extremist also issued warnings to European nations.
    “And this is my message to France and to its sister, Belgium,” he said. “We advise you that we will come to you with car bombs and explosive charges, and will cut off your heads.”
    The video fades to black as one Islamic State fighter brings a knife up to the unidentified Kurdish fighter’s throat.
    In a separate online message, Islamic State warned Tuesday that a Japanese hostage and Jordanian pilot the extremists are holding have less than "24 hours left to live." They demand that Sajida al-Rishawi, a woman who has been held by Jordan for nine years after she admitted her role in deadly attacks at Amman hotels that killed at least 57 people, be freed in exchange for the men.
    Al-Rishawi, who Islamic State calls a “sister of the Caliphate,” was sentenced to death in 2006. But, that same year, Jordan imposed a moratorium on the death penalty.
    "Any more delays by the Jordanian government will mean [that] they are responsible for the death of their pilot, which then will be followed by mine [i.e. my death],” says a voice believed to be that of Kenji Goto Jogo, one of two Japanese hostages shown in a video released a week ago, along with a demand for $200 million from Japan. "I only have 24 hours left to live, and the pilot has even less. Please don't leave us to die."
    Jogo is a freelance journalist who was captured in Syria late last year, after reportedly traveling there to try to help Haruna Yukawa, a private soldier who had gone earlier to fight and was captured. Yukawa is believed to have been beheaded after Japan refused to pay the ransom.
    Related Image

Expand / Contract

Jordanian pilot Mu'adh Safi Yusuf al-Kasasibah was captured in Syria in December and has been held by Islamic State ever since, although the audio message released Tuesday was the first tying his fate to the release of Al-Rishawi.
    Jogo's audio message, which is just under 2 minutes long, was released in a file that includes a still photo of himself holding a picture believed to be of al-Kasasibah, the captured Jordanian pilot.
    "I've been told [by ISIS] that this is my last message," the Japanese hostage says, adding that the only obstacle remaining for his release is the Jordanian government and that "time is now running very short!"
    Yet another ISIS video was released online on Tuesday, according to MEMRI, bringing to three the total of audio and video messages from the terror group since the weekend.
    Tuesday's video matched a message released over the weekend, though neither bore the logo of the Islamic State group's al-Furqan media arm. The video released over the weekend appeared to show Jogo holding the body of his murdered countryman.
    The White House did not immediately respond to requests for comment about the new threats, including the one directed at President Obama. In that video, the Islamic State fighters also single out Masoud Barzani, the president of the Kurdish-controlled portion of Iraq.
    “But as for you, oh Masoud, you dog, we are going to behead you and throw you into the trash bin of history,” he shouted during the video, while waving his fist in the air. “Know that we are men who fear no one. We will institute the laws of Allah, may He be exalted and praised.”
    He then issued another warning, saying that for every missile launched by Kurdish forces, that they would behead one of their soldiers before slitting the throat of the Kurd fighter as people gathered to watch the incident on a public street
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ISIS kills 250 kids in dough kneader, burns adults alive

By Jamie Schram

October 26, 2016 | 1:59pm
    Vid:

http://www.weaselzippers.us/303638-i...-adults-alive/

ISIS barbarians used an industrial dough kneader to kill 250 children, and roasted adults in a bakery oven, according to a shocking new report.
    In an interview with the humanitarian organization Roads of Success, Syrian mom Alice Assaf went into chilling detail about the atrocities the jihadists committed about two years ago in the town of Douma, explaining that some of the youngsters were even decapitated in front of their parents, according to the Express.
    “We heard that the militants grabbed six strong men working at the bakery and burned them inside the oven. We knew them,” Assaf told Dr. Yvette Isaac, who works for the advocacy group, according to the UK Mirror.
    “After that, they caught some 250 kids and kneaded them like dough in the bakery dough machine,” Assaf said, according to media reports. “They were put in the dough mixer, they were kneaded. The oldest one of them was four-years-old.”
    ISIS transported hundreds of girls to the city of Douma, which has been at the center of the Syrian civil war, to be slaughtered. ISIS has been systematically killing non-Muslims, and the majority of its victims at the time were Christian.
    Assaf said her own son, George, was killed by the radical militants after he refused to switch to a Muslim name.
    “My son said to me, ‘No, mother, I don’t want to die with an identity not my own. I prefer to die with the name George,'” Assaf said, according to the Christian Post.
    Assaf added, “I asked my son then to hide, but he refused and said, ‘I don’t want to hide myself. You are the one who taught me to follow what Christ said’ — ‘whoever denies me before man, I will also deny before my father who is in Heaven.'”
    Dr. Isaac reported the savage slayings to a member of the UK Parliament, Fiona Bruce, who recently recounted the horrifying testimony to her colleagues in open chambers.
    “She showed us recent film footage of herself talking with mothers–more than one– who had seen their own children crucified,” Bruce said.
    “She told us of a mother with a two-month-old baby. When [ISIS] knocked at the front door of her house and ordered the entire family out, she pleaded with them to let her collect her child from another room,” Bruce said.
    “She told us of a mother with a two-month-old baby,” Bruce continued. When [ISIS] knocked at the front door of her house and ordered the entire family out, she pleaded with them to let her collect her child from another room. They told her, ‘No. Go. It is ours now.’
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Islamic State jihadis “WILL unleash attacks on Europe as payback for Mosul”

October 26, 2016 6:53 pm By Christine Williams 10 Comments
    A counter-terrorism expert warns that Europe should brace itself for more terror attacks once the Islamic State has been crushed in Mosul. The IS has been long threatening to attack America “at its heart” and has vowed to revenge on the West for its strikes in Syria through lone wolf attacks. The intense hatred jihadists […]

The Islamic State chops off children’s hands for refusing to execute prisoners

February 10, 2017 9:22 am By Christine Williams 5 Comments
    The two boys, aged between 10 and 12, were ordered to execute the captives in front of their families…lads refused and were punished for failing to follow orders from the caliphate.
    Children do not escape the cruelty of Islamic State jihadists. Some horrific examples (which may be disturbing to some people):

• A one-year-old Yazidi baby was beaten in front of his mother until she gave in to all of the Islamic State jihadi’s sex demands.
    • A baby was blown up as part of an Islamic State explosive training exercise.
    • 74 children were executed by the Islamic State for “crimes” that included refusal to fast.
    • Children are also being raped, tortured, beheaded, crucified and buried alive.

“ISIS sickos chop off kids’ HANDS for ‘refusing to execute prisoners'”, By Tom Rawle, Daily Star, February 3, 2017:
    The two boys, aged between 10 and 12, were ordered to execute the captives in front of their families.
    Yet the lads refused and were punished for failing to follow orders from the caliphate.
    A source told Al-Sumaria news in Iraq: “The Islamic State’s leaders issued orders to train a group of children on fighting in the group’s camps in Nables neighborhood, in the western side of Nineveh.
    “Meanwhile, members of the Islamic State terrorist group amputated the hands of two children, for refusing to carry out the execution sentence on two civilians in front of their families.”
    Public amputations are common in ISIS-run settlements.
    Sickening images and video have emerged in recent months showing hundreds gathering around to see such spectacles.
    The horrifying news comes days after ISIS’ chief executioner was killed by mystery death squads in the city of Mosul.
    Abu Sayyaf is said to have butchered more than 100 captives.
    Yet security sources have now confirmed the brutal killer had been stabbed to death by the squad of assassins…..

This scourge on humanity needs to be totally eradicated
    "You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for,
    another person must work for without receiving."Adrian Rogers, 1931

Feb142017Then again…if you had to buy gifts for four wives, you’d probably want to have Valentine’s Day banned, too

Muslims believe that celebrating Valentine’s Day is an insult to Allah. Maybe that’s why, when they arrive in the West, they want to rape every girl they see.

Default I stumbeled upon a slew of these vids, never occured to me that such vids existed

SICK- 80-year-old Muslim man marries his 12-year-old bride during arranged marriage

Islamic State Suspected in Philippines Mall Bombing

60AFP31 Dec 201855
    3:03

Suspected jihadis remotely detonated a bomb on Monday near the entrance of a mall in the southern Philippines, killing at least two and wounding nearly 30 others as they did last minute shopping ahead of the New Year’s Eve celebrations in an attack that officials say bears the hallmarks of the Islamic State (ISIS/ISIL).

The Associated Press (AP) reported:
    The bomb went off at the South Seas mall in Cotabato city [in the southern Philippines], wounding shoppers, vendors, and commuters. Authorities recovered another unexploded bomb nearby as government forces imposed a security lockdown in the city, military and police officials said. Maj. Gen. Cirilito Sobejana said an initial investigation showed the design of the bomb was similar to those used in the past by local Muslim militants who have pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group.

Report: Islamic State Wife Charged with Brutal Murder of 5-Year Old

The Filipino general described the attack as “retaliation” for a government offensive that began last week against jihadis from the ISIS-linked group called Daulah Islamiyah.
    “This is a part of the retaliation, but the problem is they’re victimizing innocent civilians,” Sobejana told reporters.
    AP noted:
    The bombing, the latest in a number of attacks blamed on militants in the volatile region, occurred despite on-and-off military assaults against pockets of militant groups operating in the marshlands and hinterlands not far from Cotabato and outlying provinces.
    Hundreds of militants aligned with the Islamic State group laid siege in the southern Islamic city of Marawi in May last year, sparking five months of intense fighting and military air strikes that left more than 1,100 mostly militants dead and displaced hundreds of thousands of villagers.
    An assessment by the Pentagon’s office of the inspector general (OIG) released in November revealed that the number of ISIS fighters in the Philippines has more than doubled from 200 to 500 in the last few months.
    According to the Guardian, old and new ISIS arrivals in Christian-majority Philippines are trying to re-establish the east Asia wilayah (or East Asia ISIS province) crushed by the Filipino army in October 2017.
    Despite the near total collapse of the ISIS territorial caliphate in Iraq and Syria, the terrorist group continues to operate several international affiliates in various corners of the world.
    Echoing other assessments, the Guardian reported in November that the growing number ISIS jihadis in the Philippines is galvanizing local terrorist groups in nation’s Muslim-majority island of Mindanao into renewing efforts to establish a caliphate in the region.
    “The presence of foreign fighters is known to energize and embolden local pro-ISIS groups and there are increasing concerns of a renewed bid to declare a caliphate in Mindanao,” the newspaper pointed out.
    In October, the Washington Times, citing the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), noted that there are moreISIS-linked foreign fighters in Southeast Asia now, namely in the Mindanao region, than there ever were during the peak of the U.S.-led wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

AsiaNational SecurityCotabato cityDaeshDaulah IslamiyahISISILISISIslamic StateMindanaoPhilippines
    Celebrations405

Philippine Church Bombing Kills 20 After Vote for Muslim Governance

Cathedral attack injures 100 on the island of Jolo, home to Abu Sayyaf terrorists.
    Kate Shellnutt
    January 28, 2019 9:18 AM
    Image: Nickee Butlangan / AP.
    Filipino Christians are mourning at least 20 churchgoers and soldiers as martyrs after terrorists attacked a Catholic cathedral during Sunday mass in a heavily Muslim island in the southern Philippines.

https://www.christianitytoday.com/ne...bu-sayyaf.html
    Sometimes you have to abandon principles and do what's right.

"There ain't no such word as can't"
    (a quote from my dad which shall echo in my mind forever)

They're passing the hat.

For Just €4 A Month, You Can Help Save ISIS From Extinction
    Satire

http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/201...om-extinction/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/