Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: In The Islamic Utopia of California...

Multiple Suspects Arrested After Robbing, Shooting KPIX News Crew Covering Oakland Teacher Strike

Crime of opportunity.
    Via KPIX:
    A KPIX 5 news crew covering the Oakland Teachers Strike was robbed of a camera and tripod by two suspects, one of whom shot the crew’s security guard before fleeing on Sunday evening.
    Before 5 p.m. Sunday, reporter Joe Vazquez and photographer John Anglin were gathering interviews for the strike at the Oakland Library near 81st Ave. when they were robbed of their equipment.
    The KPIX 5 crew was outside their news van when a car pulled up. Two suspects got out of the car and one pulled a gun on the crew, demanding their camera. The crew surrendered the equipment and then began walking back to the van.
    One suspect and the security guard exchanged fire. The guard was shot in the upper leg, transported to Highland Hospital and listed in stable condition.
    At 6:56 p.m., Oakland police officers engaged in a pursuit of a champagne-colored Lexus sedan in connection with the shooting. The driver crashed the vehicle into several cars before stopping between Fairfax and Vicksburg Ave. Police detained the driver.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

DYSTOPIA California: Window to America’s FUTURE

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Wealthy San Francisco Liberals Fight Homeless Shelter Being Built Near Their Mansions

Neighborhood that cast most votes for Hillary doesn't want poor people anywhere near their gated enclave

California City Taxing Residents for CONSERVING TOO MUCH WATER By: Adan Salazar |
    https://www.newswars.com/california-...oo-much-water/

CA Advances Bill to Allow Bosses, Co-Workers to File Gun Seizure Orders
    https://www.guns.com/news/2019/05/07..._medium=ale_NA

San Francisco’s Homeless Are Running Out Of Room, So They’re Moving On To Makeshift Boats

Thanks, Nancy Pelosi!
    Via Daily Wire:
    San Francisco’s homeless are running out of room in the city, so they’re gradually moving out onto the bay, constructing makeshift boats and barges and forming floating tent cities, The Wall Street Journal reports.
    The city has always had a small population of people living on self-constructed houseboats, WSJ says, but recently, the cost of housing and San Francisco’s ensuing homelessness boom has driven more of the

Default Go to my Venezuela thread and you'll see that CA is on an identicle path

Freekin CA ... and some other words

Let it rot.
    Europe used to have empires. They were run by emperors.
    Then we had kingdoms. They were run by kings.
    Now we have countries...