Thread: Office puts chips under staff's skin - BBC

Exclamation Office puts chips under staff's skin - BBC

Office puts chips under staff's skin - BBC

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-31042477

But Hannes Sjoblad says he and the Swedish Biohacking Group have another objective - preparing us all for the day when others want
    to chip us. "We want to be able to understand this technology before big corporates and big government come to us and say
    everyone should get chipped - the tax authority chip, the Google or Facebook chip."

Be sure to watch the 2 minute 20 second video in the article, especially from the 2 minute mark
    to the end of the video.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

I'd say the clock is close to midnight on this being implemented world wide.... just wait for it....economic collapse and digital currency being the solution. Might be a war thrown in there somewhere, a big one at that..... buy tangibles now. Food leads the list.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

Quote Originally Posted by ractivist View Post
    I'd say the clock is close to midnight on this being implemented world wide.... just wait for it....economic collapse and digital currency being the solution. Might be a war thrown in there somewhere, a big one at that..... buy tangibles now. Food leads the list.
    TPTB are causing chaos on every front to bring in their New World Order.

Watch the economic news today. It's all bad. Dow futures before the open were -180.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Most people will clamor for the chips - they'll make things "more convenient."

Just like the bleating sheep all upset over a very minor measles outbreak - demanding that children be vaccinated for school and stuff.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

I predict an increase in "Hand" theft.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

What, the NWO has been talked about for 25 years now, at least?

Sure are taking their sweet time about it.

All I see is disorder.

The only chips around here are/will be the kind you have with French onion dip.
    Careful...the older I get, the less "life sentence" is a deterrent.