Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Savage is saying that Feb 28th will be a 'Day of Blood"

Default Michael Savage is saying that Feb 28th will be a 'Day of Blood"

I haven't been here in a really long time and am not sure if people here listen to the talk show. I do- I happen to respect the man. He holds various Master's degrees and a Doctorate in Epidemiology. He was the only one to speak out about the diseases that were forthcoming as a result of letting in all the third world country.

Anyway, yesterday on his radio show he told of an email he got (Remember- he's the one who predicted Breitbart's death- he definitely has some connections out there) that Feb 28th is going to be a very bad day for Americans and Christians ( and probably Jews). This may be why BiBi is calling for his people to return to their homeland.

You can go here and start at about the 35 minute mark to listen for yourself. Personally I think he knows something.

Hope you all are doing well. I care about you.

In Christ, Miggy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZJfvavpo5w

Thanks Miggy.

O.W.

I started listening @ 20:00. Apparently the ISIS chatter is calling for a planet wide Day Of Blood (Bill Ayers must be so proud).
    I hope the Muzzies in Detroit run out into the streets with shovels and attack those snow drifts
    It sounds somewhat like what Beck describes in his The Perfect Day report, a nation wide uprising and attack against the US:
    http://www.nationalterroralert.com/2...erican-beslan/

Feb 28th is Shabbat
    Terhan is holding some sort of academic testing
    Dubai Food Festival
    Last edited by Lenno; 02-18-2015 at 11:21 AM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I started listening @ 20:00.
    Lenno, start at the beginning. But I agree with you ... put that potential energy to productive use.

O.W.

I wonder to what degree the US Government will be involved in this "event"???

Thank you for the post. A day, like many, to stay focused, and aware of your surrounds, as most of these recent threats, have not been false, as has been in the past. Satan and his minions are turning up the heat. Pray, prepare, and repent.

Be a pity if they happen upon some of our armed citizens.

I can't listen to this guy, he's way too toxic. Can anyone share what his evidence is pointing to the 28th of February?

Quote Originally Posted by ByGraceAlone View Post
    I can't listen to this guy, he's way too toxic. Can anyone share what his evidence is pointing to the 28th of February?

His "sources" say ...

Quote Originally Posted by ByGraceAlone View Post
    I can't listen to this guy, he's way too toxic.
    A pied piper of a different sort ... it's his analysis of the headlines "we're" aware of ... it's the message that's of importance ... the who, the what, the why.

O.W.