Thread: Shannon Watts is an out and out hypocrite.

Default Shannon Watts is an out and out hypocrite.

Her Hypocrisy Knows No Bounds

Shannon Watts is an out and out hypocrite. She posted the tweet below yesterday. It links to a story arguing against concealed carry by legal concealed carry holders on college and university campuses. It is obviously her position and that of her organization.
    Shannon @shannonrwatts Follow You think your drunk college-age daughters are bad with their iPhones? Imagine them with guns. http://wapo.st/1LzdZlf @MomsDemand #gunsense
    11:35 AM - 26 Feb 2015
    You think your drunk college-age daughters are bad with their...

Guns will not stop rape, especially if we give them to teenagers

Washington Post @washingtonpost

46 Retweets 24 favorites

I don't believe in visiting the sins of the parents upon the child. I won't name Mrs. Watts older daughter nor will I say which university she attends. However, I will say that the university at which Mrs. Watts' daughter attends has legal concealed carry on campus and has had it for a number of years. This is information that I gleaned from social media postings by the daughter. I believe it to be both accurate and relevant.

Thus, while Mrs. Watts' daughter attends a university where young women that are age 21 or older and have a concealed carry license are able to protect themselves from thugs, criminals, and rapists, she does not want your daughters (or for that matter, your sons) to have that same privilege.

That is the height of hypocrisy.

Posted by John Richardson at 4:12
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Shannon Watts Announces Moms Demand Action is Also Anti-Cop

COP HATING Single Moms Demand Attention group

Shannon Watts Announces Moms Demand Action is Also Anti-Cop #2nd #GunGrabber

(((WHO))) Would have guessed?
    "Police violence is gun violence and that’s why our movement must be responsive as well. We’re partnering with leaders and organizations who are experts against policing. We’re committed to working with them to address white supremacy and racism at its roots. We are seeing an appetite among lawmakers to push through anti-police brutality legislation"

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/shannon-watts-announces

There's something wrong w/this woman
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."