Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: World War Three Warning Thread - Weeks of 3/2/15 - 3/9/15

Exclamation World War Three Warning Thread - Weeks of 3/2/15 - 3/9/15

Last edited by hunybee; 03-03-2015 at 04:38 PM.
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Default France: OSCE will be asked to play role in Ukraine

The leaders of France, Germany, Russia and Ukraine have agreed to ask the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) to help with the implementation of the cease-fire agreement, France said in a statement.
    French President Francois Hollande's office said on Monday the four leaders had agreed to ask the OSCE to play a more direct role in order to improve the application of the cease-fire and the withdrawal of heavy arms. They will also ask the OSCE to make a daily report about the situation. http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4632732,00.html
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Lightbulb King of Jordan wants to wage 'WW3' on ISIS

King Abdullah of Jordan has called the battle against the Islamic State “World War 3” in what is a “generational fight” to overcome these “outlaws of Islam.” Speaking to CNN, he implored all religions to come together, adding “this is our war.”
    He made a point of referring to the fight against the Islamic State as a “third World War” and called upon all nations to come together to help counter the threat posed by the militant group since they conquered large swathes of Iraq and Syria last year.
    “So this is our war. And we have a moral responsibility to reach out to those Muslims, to protect them, and to stop them before they reach our border,” King Abdullah said, speaking to CNN.
    The king did not advocate bombarding ISIS positions with nuclear missiles or thousands of tanks, but is advocating a united front, which would bring “Muslims, Christians and other religions together.” He stressed that the ideological element of the conflict will be the hardest element to solve. The US and its allies have ample ammunition to pound Islamic State forces for decades to come. http://rt.com/news/236837-jordan-king-abdullah-isis/

North Korea readying for medium-range missile test: report

North Korea may be readying to test fire a medium-range missile to underscore its anger over joint US-South Korea military drills that began this week, a report said on Tuesday.

Mobile launchers used for Rodong missiles have been deployed at a North Korean missile base north of Pyongyang, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported, citing military sources.

"We've detected signs that North Korea has deployed two transporter erector launchers since a few days back in its Rodong missile station in North Pyongyang Province," one source was quoted as saying.

North Korea used similar launchers in March last year to fire two Rodong-class missiles with a maximum range of 1,000-1,500 kilometres, the source said.

That test was timed to coincide with US President Barack Obama hosting a landmark Japan-South Korea summit to discuss joint security concerns in the face of Pyongyang's nuclear threat.

The South's defence ministry refused to confirm the Yonhap report, but said it was monitoring the situation.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...W?ocid=DELLDHP

marqs ‏@MarQs__ · 28 min.
    Next 3 convoys with fighters and equipment arrived in #Novoazovsk area from #Russia yesterday - Tymchuck

Gregor Peter @L0gg0l · 6 min Há 6 minutos
    UKRAINE'S DELTA BANK, 4TH LARGEST LENDER BY ASSETS, DECLARED INSOLVENT, CENTRAL BANK SAYS

marqs ‏@MarQs__ · 3 hod.
    BREAKING: 3 #Ukraine soldiers killed in past 24 hours: Ukraine military source - Reuters

@RT_com
    Merkel invites 'Normandy Four' reps to Berlin to discuss #Ukraine on March 6

marqs ‏@MarQs__ · 24 min.

RT @DenisPushilin: Kiev Regroups Heavy Arms Near Contact Line, Violates Minsk Deal - Donetsk will no doubt to respond.

James Miller@MillerMENA · 19m 19 minutes ago Despite Calm Across Much Of Front Line, Attacks Continue North Of Both Donetsk And Debaltsevo http://bit.ly/18i4NVk

Gregor Peter ‏@L0gg0l 10s10 seconds ago
    Disaster waiting to happen: Russian bombers dodge passenger jets near Ireland with transponders turned off
    http://www.irishexaminer.com/ireland...rs-315623.html