Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: World War Three Warning Thread - Weeks of 3/2/15 - 3/9/15

Lightbulb Israeli maritime commandos raid ship, seize dozens of rockets allegedly from Iran

Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Israeli naval forces raided a ship in the Red Sea early Wednesday, capturing a shipment of dozens of advanced rockets from Iran destined to Palestinian militants in Gaza that would have given them greater reach to strike much of Israel, the military said.
    http://news.yahoo.com/israeli-naval-...131657292.html
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Iran is not just blowing smoke when they say they will wipe Israel off the map -
    THEY MEAN IT! Israel has interdicted other ships from Iran loaded with weapons for Hamas.
    Some offload in Sudan. There was talk of Sudan allowing Iran to build a port there.
    I dont know what became of that.
    Israel has had to boom Kartoom before.

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    breaking saudi foreign minister says "iran is taking over iraq" https://mobile.twitter.com/l0gg0l

i have been reporting this and no one's listened!

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    Gregor Peter @L0gg0l · 4m 4 minutes ago
    BREAKING - CONVOY OF 60 IRANIAN TANKS HAVE ENTERED IRAQ, HEADING TOWARDS TIKRIT -- WITNESSES AT BORDER CROSSING Gregor Peter @L0gg0l · 48s 49 seconds ago
    WITNESSES AT KHANAQIN BORDER CROSSING SAY IRANIAN CONVOY INCLUDES TANKS, ARTILLERY AND MOUNTED ROCKET LAUNCHERS
    You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that Kerry wasn't just talking to the Iranians about nuclear plants.......
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by Shep View Post

i have been reporting this and no one's listened!

In keeping with HouseWolf's suggestions, I will remain silent.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Smile

Russian General Mocks US Commander's Size Claim, Suggests Hidden Motives

Russian Gen. Maj. Igor Konashenkov called US Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges' claim that Russia has 12,000 troops in Ukraine "a failed attempt to impress the women of the US State Department."
    Russian Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov has joined Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov in mocking US Army Europe Commander Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges for his claim of 12,000 Russian troops being stationed in Eastern Ukraine, and suggested an ironic motive.

"The strength of 12,000 troops which he suggested is a serious army group with thousands of units of military equipment, you can't just cover that up with some snow on a tiny patch of 'isolated districts of Donetsk and Luhansk regions.'"

Hodges' claim was a failed attempt to impress the women of the US State Department, Konashenkov believes."For the spokeswomen of the State Department, distant from military realities, it's easy to later cite such 'authoritative' estimates: size matters a lot to them."

On Tuesday, during a speech in Berlin, Lt. Gen Ben Hodges announced that he fears Putin will destroy NATO by splitting it from the inside, and that Russia has inserted 12,000 troops into the Donbas region, the biggest claim made by a US official yet.

http://sputniknews.com/politics/2015...#ixzz3TaAPrN7c

I don't care, that is funny.

"How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Default Baltic states shiver as Russia flexes muscles

"The West talks so much about the impending threat of attack by Russia on the Baltics. We're afraid this will just make it more likely that Putin will do something! http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-31759558

Default NATO, Russia exchange barbs reminiscent of Cold War days

Vershbow, the alliance's deputy secretary-general, told a conference in Latvia that President Vladimir Putin's "aim seems to be to turn Ukraine into a failed state and to suppress and discredit alternative voices in Russia, so as to prevent a Russian 'Maidan,'" referring to the Ukraine uprising which ousted Moscow-ally Viktor Yanukovych as president last year.
    He rattled off a litany of harsh accusations against the Kremlin.
    Under Putin, Vershbow said, Russia has developed "a new form of 'hybrid warfare,' combining military intimidation, disguised intervention, the covert supply of weapons and weapon systems, economic blackmail, diplomatic duplicity and media manipulation, with outright disinformation."
    In Moscow, Russian Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov blasted the West for trying to enforce its will on others and cast Russia as an enemy. He condemned NATO's decision to create command and control centers in the Baltic states and three other eastern allies, and to upgrade a headquarters unit in Poland — calling those moves a clear signal that the alliance views Russia much as it once did the Soviet Union. http://news.yahoo.com/nato-russia-ex...160411421.html