Thread: Reverend 'Leper Messiah' asks for $65M in donations for a private jet

Angry Reverend 'Leper Messiah' asks for $65M in donations for a private jet

Pastor who owns two Rolls-Royces pleads for 200,000 church supporters to donate '$300 or more' EACH so he can buy a $65MILLION private jet 'to better spread the gospel of Jesus Christ'

• Reverend Creflo Dollar is the head of World Changers Church International
    • The 53-year-old preaches 'that God wants to bless the faithful with earthly riches' and the church has about 30,000 members
    • He has an estimated net worth of $27 million
    • Has appealed online for 200,000 people to donate $300 so he can buy Gulfstream G650, worth $65 million and favored by billionaires
    • Says the plane is essential for him to 'reach a lost and dying world for the Lord Jesus Christ'

The founder and leader of a controversial Atlanta-based megachurch has appealed online for 200,000 people to each donate '$300 or more' so that he can buy a $65 million private jet favored by high-flying billionaires.
    Reverend Creflo Dollar, 53, is the head of the World Changers Church International, a Christian ministry centered around the prosperity gospel, which preaches that God wants to bless the faithful with earthly riches.
    The televangelist, who is one of the most prominent African-American preachers in the United States, this week put a five-minute video up on his website pledging for donations for a Gulfstream G650 - which claims to be the fastest plane ever built in civilian aviation - so that 'World Changers Church International can continue to blanket the globe with the Gospel of grace'.
    Dollar - who is known to own two Rolls Royce's and multi-million dollar homes in Atlanta and New Jersey - last hit headlines in 2012, after being arrested for allegedly attacking his 15-year-old daughter.

Among the billionaires who own a Gulfstream G650 are Steve Jobs' wife Lauren Powell Jobs, Wynn Resorts CEO Steve Wynn add Nike co-founder Phil Knight.

There is a long waiting list for the aircraft, with the next round of planes not due until 2017.
    According to the Creflo Dollar Ministry's website: 'The ministry's current airplane, was built in 1984, purchased by the ministry in 1999 and has since logged four million miles.
    'Recently on an overseas trip to a global conference, one of the engines failed.

'By the grace of God, the expert pilot, who's flown with Creflo for almost 20 years, landed the plane safely without injury or harm to any passengers.'

The Christian Post first reported that Dollar insisted that he needs the jet to continue sharing the word of Jesus.
    He preaches all over the world, but primarily works out of a 8,500-seat amphitheater in Atlanta called the 'World Dome', satelliting the sermons to churches all over the country.
    The website pledge continued: 'Believe it or not, there are still millions of people on this planet who have never heard of Jesus Christ and know nothing of His greatness.'
    'Our hearts desire to see precious lives changed and snatched out of darkness and thrust into His marvelous light!
    'We need your help to continue reaching a lost and dying world for the Lord Jesus Christ," the appeal continued before asking supporters of the ministry to sow a $300 seed into the airplane fund, billed Project G650.'
    However, according to Financial Juneteenth, a Report of the Senate Finance Committee, Minority Staff Review of WCCI, found that Dollar's current jet had also been used for a variety of vacation flights, including stops in Las Vegas, Nevada, Miami, Florida and Hawaii, citing Federal Aviation Administration figures.
    Dollar has refused over the years to disclose his salary, but has an estimated net worth of $27 million.
    He has five children to his wife, Taffi, who he married in 1985.

In June 2012, his 15-year-old daughter called 911, saying her father repeatedly punched and choked her at their Atlanta home.
    The teenager also said it wasn't the first time something like that had happened and that she felt threatened living in the house.
    Dollar was arrested and charged with family brutality and juvenile cruelty.

The charges were later dropped, but he was required to complete a three-month anger management program.
    At his next sermon, two days following the arrest, Dollar spent several minutes addressing the incident, starting with: 'I will say this emphatically: I should have never been arrested.'
    Dollar has strenuously denied the accusations, saying it was a family argument with 'heightened emotions'.

Dollar's wife Taffi has been known to introduce her husband at his sermons.
    During her address, she claims Dollar comes 'face to face with God, like Moses'.
    She also includes an admonition saying that 'every tongue that rises up against' (Dollar) 'will be struck down', Financial Juneteenth reported.
    The World Changers Church International (WCCI) has about 30,000 constituents.

Home: Dollar and his family primarily live in this multi-million dollar in Fayettville, Georgia, south of Atlanta

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...us-Christ.html

What a scum-bag!
    I'm writing a check as we speak...
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Enjoy for now ... I suspect life after is gonna be a bit uncomfortable for these folk.

O.W.

Then consider Jim Baker? Selling survival food that is egregiously over priced. Then he has his family co hosts, can you say transparent? And those guest, really questions their integrity, but they do get their messages out there and gives a minimal reason to ever tune in.

I find it as close to a reality show as their is. They are sincere in their desire to pull in the cash, that and only that is their focus. Not much to do with Jesus, not in a way warranted by the all powerful God of the universe. Pimping generators inflated 5 times their value.

Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. That is the appropriate verse that applies to the Baker family.
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

"Money Changers Church International"....Got it. :)

ETA: WHO is more stupid? The people who follow him, or his lil' own delusional self? Sounds like a modern-day "paul"
    wanting to "shake down" believers. :( He, like "paul", seems to have forgotten the RED LETTERS that say, "Freely you were given, freely you give". Sad, sad, sad. :(
    Last edited by nightflighter; 03-16-2015 at 12:27 PM. Reason: ETA.

Quote Originally Posted by nightflighter View Post
    "Money Changers Church International"....Got it. :)
    That says it all, doing their part in the wealth distribution. And in the new one world religion...
    Educate others to grow our base of informed citizens, it's tyranny. Spread the Gospel.

Prepare wisely individually. An army runs on it's stomach.

Network with those who prepare wisely and take advantage of the strength in numbers and the economy of scale.

Then, when the curtains come down and the truth is evident to an informed citizenry, we unite and fight the new world order.

It is a little known fact that Creflo Dollar is Black Jesus.

Wink And everyone knows who the Chocolate Messiah is...

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    It is a little known fact that Creflo Dollar is Black Jesus.
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

I know this is an old thread. It looks like Creflo is finally getting the help he needs.

Creflo Dollar Checks Into Rehab For Multiple Scripture Abuse Issues
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/creflo-do...-abuse-issues/
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

Dang Bez, you had me going. I thought it was just posted until I saw one reply by "chicom", and I was like what???????

Anyway wonder if he got his jet?

Also I think I've seen his home. Yeah, being in GA, outside of Atlanta. Sure I remember now, it was on The Walking Dead. Filled full of zombies. Ya know, those that feed off of others. To many for Rick and the crew to handle so they by passed it. Told the gang, while holding his Colt Python .357, "Let'm starve."
    Wise Men Still Seek Him