Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Tree's newest forum feature.

I think I will start a thread on how Obama is really the Black Pope which forces the Jews to economically neuter the muslims, who in turn invade Israel under the leadership of Neo Nazis in a police action that creates a political rift between New Zealand and the USA. All this strife will threaten the gun rights for those that still have them, and the inevitable internecine conflict will bring about the end times.

So it is written.

I wish to have complete autonomy over the thread, and delete all of RightWinger's posts no matter the content, merely out of philosophical principle.

Quote Originally Posted by chicom View Post
    I think I will start a thread on how Obama is really the Black Pope which forces the Jews to economically neuter the muslims, who in turn invade Israel under the leadership of Neo Nazis in a police action that creates a political rift between New Zealand and the USA. All this strife will threaten the gun rights for those that still have them, and the inevitable internecine conflict will bring about the end times.

So it is written.

I wish to have complete autonomy over the thread, and delete all of RightWinger's posts no matter the content, merely out of philosophical principle.
    That took talent.
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

I would explain things to you but....I'm all out of crayons and puppets.

Quote Originally Posted by naegling62 View Post
    I think that would be a great idea. Maybe some unofficial guidelines. Nothing about:
    1.) Muslims
    2.) Jews
    3.) The Pope
    4.) Israel
    5.) End Times
    6.) Obama
    7.) Name The NAZI
    8.) Gun Rights by State
    9.) Police
    10.) Anything to do with New Zealand vs. USA

And that should about do it.
    You left out the Mormons and seed preservation,,,,and maggot infestation ,,oh that's been covered.
    "On hire from Swiss or Sweden, be me Christain, be me heathen,The Devil to the sabre I shall put"

Quote Originally Posted by Plainsman View Post
    You left out the Mormons and seed preservation,,,,and maggot infestation ,,oh that's been covered.
    I can't recall, but do we ever on the tree discuss Mormons?
    Hwæt! Wé Gárdena in géardagum þéodcyninga þrym gefrúnon· hú ðá æþelingas ellen fremedon. - Listen! We of the Spear-Danes in the days of yore, of those clan-kings heard of their glory. How the worthy princes performed courageous deeds.

So it is written.

Good luck with your class on the above subject, perhaps you may even find a few people that will follow you.

Its unlikely I would make any posts on that subject, but I think I understand why you would want to delete them out of your philosophical principle. For it is written:

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. - Colossians 2:8 KJV

avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him. - Titus 3:9-10 ESV

Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called "knowledge," - 1 Timothy 6:20 ESV

grower is offline Tree of Liberty Contributor

Not recently.

I think it's a great idea, HW. I can start one about dairy goats.....
    IF you are willing & obedient , you shall eat the good of the land: But if you refuse & rebel, You shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it. Isaiah 1:19, 20

Quote Originally Posted by RightWinger View Post
    Good luck with your class on the above subject, perhaps you may even find a few people that will follow you.

Its unlikely I would make any posts on that subject, but I think I understand why you would want to delete them out of your philosophical principle. For it is written:

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. - Colossians 2:8 KJV

avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him. - Titus 3:9-10 ESV

Avoid the irreverent babble and contradictions of what is falsely called "knowledge," - 1 Timothy 6:20 ESV
    Yet you felt compelled to respond.

That's why it is necessary to convey the notion, in a preemptive fashion, to tell you to stick it up your ass.

I have it on good authority that the Almighty thinks you're a dick.

Still only rumor.

The Mo's used to catch heat here until I intervened.

I don't like the spiritually stunted saying things about my neighbors when they have not had an iota of interaction with them.

The Mo's used to catch heat here until I intervened.

I don't like the spiritually stunted saying things about my neighbors when they have not had an iota of interaction with them.
    I have had Mormons who worked for me and I count them among my friends. As far as folks go I like them. As far as theology goes, they are off the reservation, but I also don't tread in conventional theological thought.

Yet you felt compelled to respond.
    Yes, not so much for either of us, but to bring it to the attention of some of the other people here on TOL that may not be aware of it.

That's why it is necessary to convey the notion, in a preemptive fashion, to tell you to stick it up your ass.

If this is your typical way of thinking, I can understand why you are no longer married. At least to a woman anyway. A few months ago (about the time you received some vacation time for the "hey douchebag" thread you started in the C.O.C., I told you that I thought you were delusional then and hoped you would get it properly treated. Apparently you haven’t or it just hasn’t kicked in yet. If you haven’t started getting professional help, now would be a good time to give it some serious thought.

I have it on good authority that the Almighty thinks you're a dick.

Its obvious that your god is not the same as my God. I hope you wise up before its to late.

Sorry for the thread drift folks. It appears Chicom needs the help more than this tread needed to stay on target. And now, back to the subject of classes.

(Note to Grower, well done, glad you are stepping forward with the first class.)