Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is going on? Pancreatic cancer cases locally

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

My 46 year old nephew died of pancreatic cancer. Started off as heartburn. When the heartburn didn't go away, he started being tested. From start to finish, it took 3 months before it killed him. Not a smoker, hardly drank, athletic. Lived 20 minutes from Washington D.C. and was treated at Johns Hopkins. Left two young children. It was horrible.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

There have been numerous prayer requests on message boards all over the internet for people with cancer, and it's a lot more than it was years ago.

I really suspect GMO and HFCS has a role in it all. The food is poisoned and it is killing people.

http://www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1565243

preventing and reversing cancer---4 part video

we are under siege in the modern world with cancer causing agents,including the stress of modern life,so we may need to go the extra mile in the prevention of disease.
    sorry to hear about your friends ST,sending up some prayers

Glyphosate.......

thanks, monsanto.......
    For in much wisdom is much grief; and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow..............Ecclesiastes 1:18

LORD please forgive us our unkind, unloving ways.........ALL OF US..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LraOiHUltak

Quote Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
    Glyphosate.......

thanks, monsanto.......
    not sure what that is but i will say that fertilizer sold in the garden dept gets to my lungs immediately,i have to get in and out fast

Quote Originally Posted by sorrow View Post
    Glyphosate.......

thanks, monsanto.......
    Monsanto lobbyist claims 'safe to drink a quart of pesticide' – but bolts when offered a glass
    Proverbs 29:2, "...when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn."

Acts 4:12
    "Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

Hebrews 13:8
    , "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."

Revelation 3:11, "Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown."

Matthew 28:20, "...I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

something i've always wondered about
    humans are among the most feeble in all of nature,if something can kill a plant or a bug it will certainly kill you and me.

Not many people understand that the entire northern hemisphere is contaminated with radiation from Japan, and that all it takes is to inhale a particle and that is picked up by the blood stream and taken to the brain or another organ, and the process begins - one way we both try to overcome this is with supplements and liposomal C, well anyway that's what we do to prevent physical trouble.
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

It HAS to be something environmental or dietary.

Every service at our little church, there is a list of family and friends with cancer that need prayer. Old ones, young ones. I'd say half of the prayer list (if not more!) is involved with some sort of cancer. It's freakin' scary.

My Mama's best friend (one of the sweetest women I have ever met) died of cancer. Her Hubby died about six months later...of cancer. Their house (and well) were in the midst of their pastures and fields that were heavily chemicalized (if that can be a word). All those chemicals have to go into the ground water. I sure do wonder if that had something to do with their early demise. :o(

Hallelujah!
    Jesus, you have overcome the World!

Every high place must come down,
    Every stronghold shall be broken,
    You wear the Victor's Crown!
    You've overcome!
    You've overcome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKmLKSQCydA

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    Not many people understand that the entire northern hemisphere is contaminated with radiation from Japan, and that all it takes is to inhale a particle and that is picked up by the blood stream and taken to the brain or another organ, and the process begins - one way we both try to overcome this is with supplements and liposomal C, well anyway that's what we do to prevent physical trouble.
    liposomal C what is this ? have not heard of it
    "One Man With Courage is a Majority"