Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lib Darling Lena Dunham Compares Jews To Dogs

Default Lib Darling Lena Dunham Compares Jews To Dogs

Lib Darling Lena Dunham Compares Jews To Dogs…
    Putting the ignorance of what she said aside, her chosen words left her wide open for attacks in more ways than one…
    Via Truth Revolt:
    Self-proclaimed sexual abuser of her sister Lena Dunham has now turned her rapier wit to the quaint anti-Semitic custom generally reserved for Nazis and radical Muslims of comparing Jews with dogs. Writing in The New Yorker, Dunham penned a piece comparing her dog to her Jewish boyfriend, asking, “Do the following statements refer to (a) my dog or (b) my Jewish boyfriend?”
    She then lists a series of descriptions ranging from the silly to the blatantly anti-Jewish. “He’s crazy for cream cheese,” she writes (presumably about her boyfriend). “If it were up to him, every room in our place would be carpeted,” she jokes (presumably about her dog).
    Then she gets to the anti-Semitic. “[H]e comes from a culture in which mothers focus every ounce of their attention on their offspring and don’t acknowledge their own need for independence as women. They are sucked by their children, who ultimately leave them as soon as they find suitable mates,” she writes, presumably about her boyfriend (who may be a dog). “As a result of this dynamic, he expects to be waited on hand and foot by the women in his life, and anything less than that makes him whiny and distant.”
    Keep Reading
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Typical self hating Jew.
    She's a vile, nasty human being. Inside and out!
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Lena Dunham Says She'll Move to Canada if Trump Elected
    Photo by: Dennis Van Tine/STAR MAX/IPx 4/19/16 Lena Dunham at The 8th Annual Blossom Ball Benefiting The Endometriosis Foundation Of America. (NYC)
    Besides preventing Hillary Clinton from re-arranging the furniture in the Oval Office, another good reason to elect Donald Trump president is the exodus of lefty celebrities that will ensue.
    The latest empty head to swear she'll leave the U.S. if The Donald wins in November is Lena Dunham, creator and star of the HBO series Girls.
    The U.S. will not only be a much more pleasant place to live without her, but it would also be a more intelligent place, given Dunham's endless, repetitive self-promotion and brain-dead pronouncements on everything from sex to politics.
    Daily Caller:
    Lena Dunham says if Donald Trump wins the presidency she’s moving to Canada.The actress, who has been a strong supporter for Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, says unlike other performers who have made a similar threat, hers is real.
    “I know a lot people have been threatening to do this, but I really will,” she told Andy Cohen at the Matrix Awards Monday,” according to the Hollywood Reporter. “I know a lovely place in Vancouver and I can get my work done from there.”
    The list of artists and celebrities who have promised to move if Trump becomes president is growing. They include Cher, Samuel L. Jackson, Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg and Al Sharpton.
    Sponsored

I doubt if the Canadians are eager to take any of those loudmouth celebrities. But please, do the U.S. a favor and welcome them with open arms and give them all the loving media coverage they crave.
    Dunham was asked at that award show what she would do if she woke up one day as a man:
    She instantly responded with laughter: "Kill myself!"In all seriousness, Dunham instinctively responded that way "because I feel so passionately to be doing the work of being female right now. I feel so lucky to be among these women and to be redefining what that means for us, to be continuing the work of [presenter] Gloria [Steinem] and her peers, and to be looking ahead at what needs to be done to preserve rights that should already be intact, and to also carve out new areas that we never even imagined were possible for us," she explained during her acceptance speech.

Can't wait for her to "carve out" some brand, spanking new rights that we can't even imagine what they are.
    I have no doubt that most if not all of these celebrities will make good on their promise to leave if Trump is elected. I'd like to think we won't be seeing as much of them as we do now, but I doubt it. And from their new homes to the north, they'll still be making asses of themselves when commenting on American politics.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Her poor dog. If I were her dog I would self identify as a cat just to keep from being eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    [U]Self-proclaimed sexual abuser of her sister Lena Dunham
    Say what???????????
    Who is this broad? Is she serious in that she was sexually abusing her sister? Should she not be in jail?

I must be living under a rock, never heard of her and don't recognize her.
    Proud Patriot Guard Rider
    www.patriotguard.org

Quote Originally Posted by firebird
    You're not missing anything. She is an outspoken, vile, and nasty person.

This woman is nothing but a scheme of the globalists to fill the heads of people with perversion. Look at how many stories are out there in the biggest publications talking about this woman's perverted, incestuous acts with her sister.

Right from the beginning, in the very Garden of Eden, the devil has been trying to open people's minds to the knowledge of evil. Adam and Eve already knew good, and were in right relationship with God.

This is why people need to unplug from the television, shut off the radio, and be very careful what you expose yourself to on the internet. The stuff their putting out there has only one purpose: To defile the minds of anyone who has any semblance of godly thinking and purity of heart.

Quote Originally Posted by firebird View Post
    Say what???????????
    Who is this broad? Is she serious in that she was sexually abusing her sister? Should she not be in jail?

If you don't know who she is consider it a Mercy.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Sherree View Post
    You're not missing anything. She is an outspoken, vile, and nasty person.
    She's also a pedophile and has admitted to violating her younger sister in writing

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno
    She's also a pedophile and has admitted to violating her younger sister in writing
    Exactly. Isn't she the one who loves to show certain body parts of hers in public also?