Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lib Darling Lena Dunham Compares Jews To Dogs

I've scraped better **** off my boots. Today in fact..
    A warrior lives by acting, not by thinking about acting, nor by thinking about what he will think when he has finished acting.

She has a boyfriend? He must be a piece of work.

Lena Dunham's 'Girls' Calls Unborn Baby 'Parasite Growing Inside of You'

"This is gonna be a real mindf–ck." Classy.

News
    Michael Horn
    AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to Facebook
    79Share to Twitter
    Share to Google+
    Share to More
    17Share to Print

Another episode of HBO's Girls has made the news, thanks to the show's creator and star Lena Dunham's insistence on pushing the envelope of tastelessness and moral degradation.
    This past Sunday's episode covered late-term abortion, as Dunham's character Hannah expresses doubts to her gay friend, Elijah, about becoming a single mother. The word used to describe the life inside her womb was "parasite."
    "Oh, God. Hannah, this is gonna be a real mindf–ck for me if you wanna get an abortion right now," Elijah tells her. "I mean … I’ll do it. I think there’s about two doctors in America that do it at this stage in your pregnancy, but I’ll find them."
    As noted by Newsbusters, the information put forth in that statement had no basis in reality, much like Lena Dunham's talent:
    There are not just ‘two doctors in America’ who will ‘do it at this stage.’ There are actually 162 abortion clinics that perform abortions after 20 weeks.
    Secondly, most don’t realize just how easy getting a late-term abortion is legally, given the loose definition of “health” that was buried in Roe v. Wade’s companion case, Doe v. Bolton: ‘… all factors – physical, emotional, psychological, familial, and the woman’s age – relevant to the wellbeing of the patient. All these factors may relate to health.’
    All Hannah needs to say is that she has a headache, is too young, too tired, or is having anxiety about having a baby and she can legally get an abortion at any point in her pregnancy.
    The Democratic platform maintains that Hannah should receive an abortion up until it enters the birth canal, and given the latest undercover videos from Planned Parenthood, none of us should be surprised to see that goalpost shift in the near future.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by yatagan View Post
    Typical self hating Jew.
    She's a vile, nasty human being. Inside and out!
    Couldn't agree with you more.
    Add disgusting piece of humanity to that also.

Lena Dunham Confesses She Went Into 'Psychotic Rage' Over Trump Victory

Had to leave the Obamas' final White House party early because she couldn't stop crying.

News
    Mark Tapson

The UK Daily Mail reports that grotesque exhibitionist Lena Dunham was so traumatized by Donald Trump's election victory that she went into a "psychotic rage." Probably much like Hillary Clinton herself.
    Hillary-supporter Dunham told Full Frontal host Samantha Bee in The Hollywood Reporter that she directed that rage at other women who hadn't spoken out against Trump. "After the election, instead of rage at Donald Trump, I had, like, two weeks where all my rage was directed at every female movie star who never said anything. It was psychotic."
    The creator of the gutter-dwelling HBO series Girls said that she was invited to the Obamas' final White House party but had to leave early because she couldn't stop crying. "They seemed to want to party, and I had to [leave] because I was like, 'I can only cry."'
    She finally calmed down when Girls co-creator Jenni Konner told her, in predictably profane leftist fashion, to "f****ing chill out" and that "the problem isn't female movie stars who didn't talk about Hillary Clinton."
    Dunham added that the Trump presidency was "sad and scary" -- much like Dunham's frequent nude scenes in Girls -- and has "a real terror" to it.
    Samantha Bee, who has made a career in "comedy" through anti-conservative bigotry and hatefulness, agreed. "Everything is a potential tragedy. Every time I turn my phone off, something terrible happens in the world. It's insane." Well, don't turn your phone off, then.
    Both Bee and Dunham concluded, the Daily Mail notes, by agreeing that they like it when "teenage gay boys" thank them for their work. "Gay teenage boys, that's who I want to connect to," said Dunham. "That's who I feel I am inside."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default those collar ties should be pulled just a 'little' tighter

Lena Dunham Wraps Herself In Ridiculous Orange Straitjacket For “Gun Safety”

Lena Dunham Gives Her Dog Back To A Shelter – Shelter Rips Her For Doing It…

Dunham is full of crap. What a loser.
    Via Yahoo:
    The no-kill shelter from which Lena Dunham adopted Lamby — the dog she recently gave away after what she described as “four years of challenging behavior and aggression” — isn’t buying her story.
    On June 21, the Girls alum shared on Instagram her “heartbreaking” decision to give away Lamby to an “amazing professional facility” in L.A. to be cared for by someone “educated in a rescue dog’s specific trauma.” Dunham noted that “Lamby suffered terrible abuse as a pup,” which “made having him in a typical home environment dangerous to him and others” and she and boyfriend musician Jack Antonoff “needed to be responsible to ourselves, our neighbors and especially our beloved boy.” They also needed to save their home, as the dog “ruined floors and couches and our life.”
    Keep reading…

After reading this thread, my main thought is, why does Congress continue to fund Planned Parenthood with taxpayer dollars? With psycho nutcases like her, and their vile displays of contempt for decent, traditional Americans, it demonstrates how spineless and cowardly the Republican majority is.

Default Anyone need a tent?

Dunham Sells Dress She Cried In on Election Night to Benefit Planned Parenthood"I had been carrying around a lot of crap."

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/lena...ned-parenthood

American Airlines Finds No Evidence Of Serial Liar Lena Dunham’s ‘Transphobic’ Airline Employees

She was at the whine bar. Update to this story.
    Via Daily Wire:
    Well there’s a damn shocker.
    On Thursday, Lena Dunham tweeted that she overheard two American Airlines employees speaking — horror of horrors! — about how they believed that the transgender agenda was terrible for children. This required immediate action from the corporation, Big Sister (Who Once Masturbated Next To Her 11-Year-Old Sister) decided. Thus she announced her campaign to ferret out the wrongthink evildoers.
    No, no, heavens forfend, no! These dastardly employees engaging in conversation about a hot button issue in a way that a woman who once wrongly accused an innocent man of rape cannot accept!
    Except, as usual, there’s no evidence to back Dunham’s story.
    On Friday, American Airlines told Fox News, “We always look into complaints from customers, but at this time, we are unable to substantiate these allegations.”
    Keep reading…