Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Video] Shows Troops Training to Intern Citizens in Fort Lauderdale

Default [Video] Shows Troops Training to Intern Citizens in Fort Lauderdale

Footage out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida shot earlier this week shows military and law enforcement practicing the internment of citizens during martial-law style training. The clip shows armed troops arresting role players on the street before a column of prisoners are marched towards a mock internment facility. Black Hawk choppers are also seen whizzing between buildings. The drill, which was held in locations the military refused to disclose beforehand, began on March 17 and ended on Friday. 200 military personnel from all four branches, Air Force, Army, Marines and Navy, took part in the exercise.

I don't imagine this video will be available for very long.

I'm sure you naysayers will say this is just normal training for "somewhere else", keep on believin' that pipe dream. Red team is good. They represent our best interests at heart. Baseball, apple pie, and all that good stuff.

(Insert other random foolishness here)
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

The storm is coming.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

And then you get this soon.....

For our "safety"......of course

Yes indeed, for our safety.

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. ~ James Madison

And we have the Jade Helm training exercise coming up from July to September covering nine states.

God help us. When they crash this system, probably very soon from the looks of everything, it's game over. I just can't believe the silence over everything that's going on. The brainwashing runs deep.
    ¤ Loose Change

I have set the LORD always before me: because He is at my right hand, I shall not be moved. ~ Psalm 16:8

(make of this what you will)

"RUSSIANS TO PARTICIPATE IN JADE HELM 15 MARTIAL LAW/DISSIDENT ROUND UP DRILL"

By TLB Contributor: Dave Hodges

I spoke with my best source and he has information that the Russians training at Ft. Carson, CO., will a part of the Jade Helm 15 drill. This is in line with the Russians being allowed to train for the highly sensitive Grid Ex II drills in November of 2013. Further, this is also consistent with the omnipresent treason of letting the Russians train in the highly secure war games drill known as RIMPAC.

In the following video, my BIN colleague, Lisa Haven, links Jade Helm 15 to the FEMA camps and Civilian Inmate Labor Camps.

In a previous article, I identified the fact that under FM 3-39.4, the Army Internment and Resettlement, document, the document declares that foreign troops, presumably Russian, will be running the camps.

Let’s cut right to the chase. Jade Helm 15 is about the subjugation of the American people, particularly dissidents, and they are going to use Russian troops in support of this activity. This is why the American-based Russian media is attacking American journalists who dare expose these connections.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/2015...ound-up-drill/

I don't know but I think these people may mean to do us harm.

But by all means, let's all worry about the Muzzy's and keep being distracted by them.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Muzzie or Fed, is not really important.

Being able to hit your target effectively is.

Fortunately both are equally vulnerable.

breezy is offline Tree of Liberty Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    I don't know but I think these people may mean to do us harm.

But by all means, let's all worry about the Muzzy's and keep being distracted by them.
    Exactly!!!

hey
    i'm more american than obama,ted cruz and kissinger put together
    this $%!T pisses me off

Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    Muzzie or Fed, is not really important.

Being able to hit your target effectively is.

Fortunately both are equally vulnerable.
    True but only one problem, one is really close and a lot better armed. They also have intel on ALL of us, along with the ability to track.

The other is relatively small in number here (albeit growing but still manageable) and doesn't have drones, helicopters, armor etc...

The primary grows stronger by the day while you and I pay for it. Think about that.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken