Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: John Bolton: Bomb Iran Before It Gets the Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by StandFree View Post
    Fuku is more destructive than any nuke bombs in history. The northern hemisphere Pacific Ocean is now destroyed- no fishing can be done there anymore. Maybe we should have bombed GE and Japan 40 years ago.
    We did bomb Japan 40 yers ago. And what did Georgia do to ruffle your feathers? Fishing is good in Georgia.

+100 Truthseeker11. You get the prize. I am always amazed that folks just do not understand that ALL wars we have entered or started are to maintain petro-dollar hegemony. PERIOD. IF this goes south then you can bet the call has been made way up top to implement the NWO and damn the consequences. Yikes.
    Snowsquaw

“It has always seemed strange to me… the things we admire in men, kindness and generosity, openness, honesty, understanding and feeling, are the concomitants of failure in our system. And those traits we detest, sharpness, greed, acquisitiveness, meanness, egotism and self-interest, are the traits of success. And while men admire the quality of the first they love the produce of the second.”John Steinbeck

Quote Originally Posted by philjam View Post
    We did bomb Japan 40 yers ago. And what did Georgia do to ruffle your feathers? Fishing is good in Georgia.
    LOL... no, that was 70 years ago. I was referring to the time they began thinking of setting up nuke power plants.

Hope Bolton's not looking to the US to do it.
    Ain't gonna happen.
    Hate to say it but Glenn "Boo-Hiss" Beck nailed this years ago.

Maybe that Arab "Super Army" will do the job.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by BugoutBear View Post
    Hope Bolton's not looking to the US to do it.
    Ain't gonna happen.
    Hate to say it but Glenn "Boo-Hiss" Beck nailed this years ago.

Maybe that Arab "Super Army" will do the job.
    Well it would be up to Israel, they are directly affected by this. Us not so much at this time. Down the road? Maybe.
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Snowsquaw View Post
    +100 Truthseeker11. You get the prize. I am always amazed that folks just do not understand that ALL wars we have entered or started are to maintain petro-dollar hegemony. PERIOD. IF this goes south then you can bet the call has been made way up top to implement the NWO and damn the consequences. Yikes.
    Yeah that whole Civil War, for oil, what a waste
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

I say we do what it takes to eliminate them before they do it to us. Death to America? How about the biggest parking lot in the world in Tehran?

Quote Originally Posted by zzz281996 View Post
    I say we do what it takes to eliminate them before they do it to us. Death to America? How about the biggest parking lot in the world in Tehran?

Let me interpret for you:

John Bolton: Bomb Iran before it gets the bomb.

Should read as:

John Bolton: Bomb Iran to make sure it gets the bomb.

If we or Israel bombs Iran, that will surely guarantee that Iran develops it's own bomb, sooner than we can guess.

Quote Originally Posted by zzz281996 View Post
    I say we do what it takes to eliminate them before they do it to us.
    I'm with you ... but if we're gonna do this lets do it right, lets do it complete. Lets kill everbody and take over the whole planet so nobody's left to say bad things 'bout merika and threaten us and our magnificent way of life .... "yo're either with us or agin us and if'n yo're agin us you'll be gone!"

O.W.