Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: World War Three Warning Thread - Weeks of 3/31/15 - 4/6/15

Egypt president welcomes return of US military aid
    April 1, 2015
    - Egypt President al Sisi said the United States release of military aid previously suspended will help boost Cairo's ability to combat terrorists in the region, particularly in Egypt's Sinai Peninsula. Obama notified al-Sisi that the US would send 12 F-16 fighter jets, 20 missiles and up to 125 tank kits, while continuing to request $1.3 billion in military assistance for Egypt.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7...643374,00.html

Lightbulb Jordan closes border with Syria amid clashes between rebels, govt forces

Jordan has closed the only functioning border crossing with Syria following heavy clashes on the Syrian side between rebels and government forces, AP said. The Nasib crossing was closed late on Tuesday because of clashes nearby. Syria’s foreign ministry said on Wednesday that it holds Jordanian authorities responsible for “obstructing the movement of trucks and passengers and any ensuing economic or social repercussions.” http://rt.com/news/line/2015-04-01/#85249
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Lightbulb Bibi Blasts Iran Talks After Iranian General Says ‘Israel’s Destruction Is Non-Negoti

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s statement on negotiations with Iran:
    Yesterday an Iranian general brazenly declared and I quote: ‘Israel’s destruction is non-negotiable’, but evidently giving Iran’s murderous regime a clear path to the bomb is negotiable. This is unconscionable. I agree with those who have said that Iran’s claim that its nuclear program is only for peaceful purposes doesn’t square with Iran’s insistence on keeping underground nuclear facilities, advanced centrifuges and a heavy water reactor. Nor does it square with Iran’s insistence on developing ICBMs and its refusal to come clean with the IAEA on its past weaponization efforts. At the same time, Iran is accelerating its campaign of terror, subjugation and conquest throughout the region, most recently in Yemen.
    The concessions offered to Iran in Lausanne would ensure a bad deal that would endanger Israel, the Middle East and the peace of the world. Now is the time for the international community to insist on a better deal. A better deal would significantly roll back Iran’s nuclear infrastructure. A better deal would link the eventual lifting of the restrictions on Iran’s nuclear program to a change in Iran’s behavior. Iran must stop its aggression in the region, stop its terrorism throughout the world and stop its threats to annihilate Israel. That should be non-negotiable and that’s the deal that the world powers must insist upon. Thank you. http://freebeacon.com/issues/bibi-bl...on-negotiable/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KDT...layer_embedded

Ammar Al-Aulaqi ‏@ammar82 5s6 seconds ago
    An Indian airliner evacuated more than 200 Indian expats including the Indian ambassador through Sanaa airport today, a source tells me.

Benjamin Wiacek ‏@BenjaminWiacek 6m6 minutes ago
    #Russia started full evacuation of #Yemen… Not a good sign! I think we can expect ground boots anytime now… #OpDecisiveStorm

Hasan Sari ‏@HasanSari7 1m1 minute ago
    #BREAKING : Barrage of anti-aircraft fire heard in #Sanaa , new airstrikes likely underway. #OpDecisiveStorm #Yemen"

Al Arabiya English ‏@AlArabiya_Eng 2m2 minutes ago
    #BREAKING: Yemen: Saudi-led coalition resumes bombings on Houthi-held sites in the capital Sanaa

Daniel Nisman ‏@DannyNis 1m1 minute ago
    Unconfirmed reports that pro-Houthi fighters stormed Khormaksar district in central #aden. #Yemen

Latitude 67N SIGINT@uascan · 2h2 hours ago Quite massive activity on RUAF strategic air forces (bear net) today

Air Force Freak@AirForceFreak74 · 2h2 hours ago
    @uascan Tu-22Ms, Tu-95s, Tu-160s, A-50s, fighters @ Saratov region. http://function.mil.ru/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12012907@egNews pic.twitter.com/eVTHqXfs1i
    Translated from Slovak by Bing Wrong translation?

Houthi fighters & Saleh forces take full control of Prz Hadi & Gen. Mohsen houses in #Aden city, via Almasira.

Default UN says Yemen 'on verge of total collapse'

Aid groups warn of humanitarian crisis as no external assistance reaching Yemen due to Saudi-led bombing and blockade.UN rights chief has said that Yemen is "on the verge of total collapse" as Saudi-led coalition continues to bomb Houthi positions."The situation in Yemen is extremely alarming, with dozens of civilians killed over the past four days," UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein said on Tuesday."The country seems to be on the verge of total collapse".Aid groups have warned of a humanitarian crisis unfolding with air and sea blockades making it impossible to send desperately needed assistance as casualties mount.The UN children's fund said that at least 62 children had been killed and 30 injured during the fighting over the past week."Children are in desperate need of protection, and all parties to the conflict should do all in their power to keep children safe," said UNICEF's Julien Harneis.Doctors Without Borders (MSF) said it had received more than 550 patients in the southern city of Aden since March 19."We urgently need to find ways to get humanitarian relief and personnel inside the country," said MSF's Greg Elder.Amnesty International accused the Saudi-led coalition of "turning a blind eye to civilian deaths" as it reported four children were among six burned to death in strikes on Ibb, in central Yemen.The UN has also criticised the deadly bombing of a camp for displaced people in north Yemen, saying it was a violation of international law."We have not identified who is responsible for this attack," UN spokesman Farhan Haq said. "Whichever forces are hitting them are in violation of the law, there should be accountability for that and ultimately all such attacks have to cease."UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon separately said he was "deeply concerned" by reports of numerous civilian deaths from the military campaign against Shia Houthi rebels, who deposed internationally recognised President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi in February.Houthis advanceBut the spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition said it does not intend to kill civilians even though the Houthis had moved fighters into villages."Collateral damage can happen... but I confirm to you that the coalition takes all care," said Brigadier General Ahmed Assiri.On Tuesday, air strikes targeted two Houthi-held camps and Guard soldiers in the southern town of Daleh, a Guard airbase in the southwestern city of Taez and the Houthi stronghold of Dhammar, south of Sanaa.On the ground, deadly clashes have broken out between the rebels and tribes, militiamen and residents who oppose their power grab, the AFP news agency reported.Yemeni military officials said Houthi rebels have taken up positions overlooking the strategic Gulf of Aden, raising the risk they could threaten the global shipping route with heavy weapons, the AP news agency reported.They say the rebels, which have been the target of a Saudi-led air offensive, are positioned in areas called Zabab and the Sheikh Said mountain next to the Bab-el-Mandeb strait.They say Saudi warplanes had bombed nearby islands and that heavy anti-aircraft fire could be seen reaching upward into the sky on Tuesday night.The strait leads from the Arabian Sea to Egypt's Suez Canal, a vital route for shipping between Europe and Asia. http://mwcnews.net/news/middle-east/...-collapse.html

Exclamation Russian consulate in Aden damaged by coalition airstrikes – embassy source

breaking The Russian Consulate General in the Yemeni sea port of Aden has been hit Saudi-led coalition airstrikes, a source in the Russia embassy in Yemen told Sputnik.“There is not a single intact window left,” the source said.A possibility of consulate closure and the evacuation of Russian nationals is currently under review, the source added.
    Earlier on Wednesday a Russian plane charted for the evacuation of Russian citizens caught in the conflict had been diverted to Cairo, after the coalition denied it landing in the Yemeni capital Sanaa.
    READ MORE: Russian evacuation plane denied landing in Yemen, diverts to Cairo
    Last week, five Gulf states and Egypt launched a series of airstrikes against the Shia Houthi rebels, who had gained control of the capital and large swathes of territory in the west of the country. In addition Jordan, Sudan, Morocco and Pakistan declared their willingness to participate in the military effort.Neighboring Saudi Arabia, has taken full control of the country’s air and sea ports, purportedly to prevent the inflow of weapons from abroad. http://rt.com/news/246077-russian-co...en-airstrikes/

Meanwhile, back in Dogpatch. . .
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10150565.html
    Russia threatens to use 'nuclear force' over Crimea and the Baltic states
    Moscow would use a 'spectrum of responses' if Nato moved more forces into Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia

Ian Johnston
    Thursday 02 April 2015
    Russia has threatened to use “nuclear force” to defend its annexation of Crimea and warned that the “same conditions” that prompted it to take military action in Ukraine exist in the three Baltic states, all members of Nato.

According to notes made by an American at a meeting between Russian generals and US officials – and seen by The Times newspaper - Moscow threatened a “spectrum of responses from nuclear to non-military” if Nato moved more forces into Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.

The Russians told the meeting, which took place in Germany last month, that an attempt to return Crimea to Ukraine would be met “forcefully including through the use of nuclear force”.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler