Thread: Nationwide ‘Emergency Alert’ Test Causes Panic, Confusion

Default Nationwide ‘Emergency Alert’ Test Causes Panic, Confusion

I know that InfoWars is subject to move a lot of times, but I thought that I'd post this, linked from Drudge:

http://www.infowars.com/emergency-al...nic-confusion/

A test of the national ‘Emergency Alert System’ which was seen by television viewers this morning in states across the country prompted panic and confusion, with many taking to Twitter to express their concerns.

The test began at around 11am EST and was broadcast in Washington DC, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. The emergency alert contained no details and merely listed the states it affected and said the alert would run from 11am until 12 midnight.
    Viewers in Sacramento, CA also reported seeing the test, which lasted for about 10 minutes before the regular TV broadcast resumed. At no point were viewers advised that the alert was only a test.

Some said the alert made them panic.
    Last October, an emergency alert from the White House interrupted TV viewers across America, advising them to stand by for an emergency message and not to use their phones.AT&T blamed a “nationally syndicated radio station” for sending the alert message by mistake, despite the fact that only the federal government can send out EAS alerts. The alert system, “can only be activated by the President in times of emergency,” reported Fox 5.
    The EAS is operated by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), and the National Weather Service (NOAA/NWS). Mandatory test messages are sent via broadcast and cable television as well as all radio outlets. A separate system was introduced in 2013 for cellphones.Meanwhile, a test of the Amber alert system in Michigan awoke people with a text message from state police at 5am on Saturday morning, prompting some complaints. The 6-year-old girl in question was later found safe.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times
    http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/

Exclamation martial law?

The emergency alert follows shortly after reports that elite branches of the US military - including Green Berets, Navy SEALS and Special Operations from the Air Force and Marines - are preparing to hold military training in seven southwest states, with some troops operating incognito among civilians. http://rt.com/usa/245493-fema-alert-...ion-emergency/
    Revelation 14:7
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
    "not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”

Quote Originally Posted by danielboon View Post
    The emergency alert follows shortly after reports that elite branches of the US military - including Green Berets, Navy SEALS and Special Operations from the Air Force and Marines - are preparing to hold military training in seven southwest states, with some troops operating incognito among civilians. http://rt.com/usa/245493-fema-alert-...ion-emergency/
    Operation Jade Helm, which is scheduled to kick off in July and run for eight weeks, will involve the participation of 1,200 troops in dozens of towns in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas and Utah.
    Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Operation Jade Helm, which is scheduled to kick off in July and run for eight weeks, will involve the participation of 1,200 troops in dozens of towns in Arizona, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas and Utah.
    The two stories together it make me ponder something, though not that I necessarily believe the pondering: Let's say we are bombarded with news of Jade Helm, and while people are focusing their freak-out on that, the actual imposition of Martial Law begins in the northeastern U.S. and Midwest. That would have the effect of driving refugees (or resisters) southwest, into the waiting forces in the Jade Helm theater a few months later.

Like I said, it could be one speculative scenario of many.
    "See, in the last few years...we've stumbled... And when you stumble a lot, you...you start looking at your feet. We have to make people...lift their eyes back to the horizon and see the line of ancestors behind us saying, 'Make my life have meaning.' And to our inheritors before us saying, 'Create the world we will live in.' I mean, we're not just holding jobs and having dinner. We are in the process of building the future."

Outbound

The Frigid Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheSearcher View Post
    The two stories together it make me ponder something, though not that I necessarily believe the pondering: Let's say we are bombarded with news of Jade Helm, and while people are focusing their freak-out on that, the actual imposition of Martial Law begins in the northeastern U.S. and Midwest. That would have the effect of driving refugees (or resisters) southwest, into the waiting forces in the Jade Helm theater a few months later.

Like I said, it could be one speculative scenario of many.
    it would definetly follow the pattern of what is happening all over the world

it would definetly follow the pattern of what is happening all over the world
    Given with what I just saw about Jade Helm "training" stuff already happening in Fort Lauderdale, I have now freaked out a little. Maybe the June start date was a ruse?

Outbound

The Frigid Times

All this to keep him in office? Circle the wagons!

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Adams View Post
    Rule of law !!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

:)

on a serious note
    you set up a few drills and then one day the drill goes live,it's happened in the realm of terror before