Page 108 of 141 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

Hillary Clinton is still blaming everyone apart from herself for her election loss – almost seven months later.During an on stage interview at the Code Conference today, Clinton ran through the usual baseless conspiracy theory about Russia coordinating with Wikileaks to sabotage her campaign.Hillary claimed that the Podesta emails were leaked one hour after the Access Hollywood “pussy” tape was released in order to eclipse the former, despite the fact that it did no such thing because the news cycle was completely dominated by Trump’s “grab her by the pussy” comment for days afterwards.
    “Within one hour, the Russians, Wikileaks, same thing, dumped the John Podesta emails,” said Hillary, before claiming that the Podesta emails were “anodyne to boredom,” while simultaneously asserting that they swung the entire election (pick one Hillary because you can’t have both).“Within one hour they dumped them and they began to weaponize them, and they began to have some of their allies within the Internet world like Infowars take out pieces and begin to say the most outlandish, outrageous, absurd lies you can imagine,” she added.“He dumps that on me on October 28th and I immediately start falling,” said Hillary in reference to the Comey memo (which she also claims was motivated by the Russians.Hillary also blamed “Trump people” screaming “lock her up, lock her up” as a reason for her defeat as well as Google searches being predominantly for Wikileaks in the final days of the campaign.She goes on to call the Wikileaks Podesta dump “false information” despite earlier claiming it was “anodyne” and boring.To witness Hillary still stuck in denial nearly seven months after the election would be tragic if it were not so hilarious.We can only hope that the left remains mired in its Trump Derangement Syndrome for the next three and a half years, because the total lack of capacity for self-reflection and a change of tactics will only result in one outcome – another term for the Donald.
    SUBSCRIBE on YouTube:
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Did Chelsea Clinton Rip Off Her Book?

July 12, 2017
    Daniel Greenfield
    AddThis Sharing ButtonsShare to Facebook
    28Share to Twitter
    Share to More
    32Share to Print

The Point previously covered the absurd existence of Chelsea Clinton's new "book". But the story of She Persisted, an absurd excuse for a book, somehow managed to get worse.
    Christopher Janes Kimberley, 56, of Albany, is suing the former first daughter and Penguin Random House for copyright infringement, seeking up to $150,000, according to the lawsuit, filed Thursday in Southern District of New York court.
    “I did months of painstaking research on my book. Her version looks like a ninth-grade homework assignment,” he vented to The Post. “I am in disbelief.”
    The little-known writer claims he sent a pitch for his illustrated kids book, “A Heart is the Part That Makes Boys And Girls Smart,” to the president of Penguin Young Readers US, Jennifer Loja, in May 2013, according to the lawsuit.
    Instead of publishing it, she passed the idea off to Clinton, who cashed in on his hard work, he claims in court papers.
    “She Persisted,” published May 30, features at least three of the same quotes from inspiring historical women — including Helen Keller, Harriet Tubman and Nellie Bly — that appear in Kimberley’s book, along with similar images, the writer claims.
    Lawsuits such as this come and go. They're generally none too credible. And Chelsea's book is already so lazy that it's hard to see why it would require any plagirism. Whatever the merits of the lawsuit, the description of the book as resembling a "ninth-grade homework assignment" is undeniable.

The topic is elementary. The material has been chewed over so many times. And yet the Clintons are such notorious gtifters and capable of such depths of laziness and dishonesty, that it's almost plausible.
    After all Hillary Clinton got into trouble not by committing the crimes she needed to commit, but because of her lack of self-control when it came to doing things and telling lies she didn't need to do or tell.

Broke US Postal Service Paid To Cover Employees Campaigning For Hillary Clinton

But it was for Hillary, so nothing wrong…
    Via Heat Street:
    The United States Postal Service has been on the brink of complete bankruptcy for nearly two decades, but that didn’t stop it from paying out $90,000 to cover for paid employees who took time off to campaign for Hillary Clinton.
    According to an Inspector General’s report, 100 USPS workers took extended leaves of absence to hit the campaign trail on behalf of the postal union—the National Association of Letter Carriers. The union, which had by then endorsed Hillary Clinton, used these same postal workers to supplement their grassroots political operations in swing states.
    Technically, postal workers are allowed to take unpaid holidays in order to help the union, but government employees aren’t supposed to actively campaign for a candidate. The Inspector General is currently investigating whether the postal workers who took time off violated that precept.
    Keep reading…

https://www.infowars.com/bombshell-a...c-peter-smith/

An emotional Elizabeth Beck joins Owen Shroyer to discuss recent revelations in the death of Peter Smith and Beranton Whisenant. The Beck’s need our thoughts and prayers, as they are bravely still pursuing justice in the DNC fraud lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Whoa must of hit a nerve, nothing to see.
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem