Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb Ready for Hillary...

it's coming fellas look for it!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post

it's coming fellas look for it!

So she'll take a lickin'?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Default Now Lenno...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    So she'll take a lickin'?
    how did you know!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
    how did you know!

That dried up hag McCaskill is a dyke?
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Wink Not McCaskill...

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    That dried up hag McCaskill is a dyke?
    it's all part of the global agenda for this country. Hillary Clinton Could Be Our First Lesbian President!

I think we should have Monica as our 1st woman pres. , we KNOW she isn't a dyke.

besides , she puts her money where her mouth...well, She would be a great head of....wait...Nothing has stained her reputation...wait...

Oh Nevermind.....
    “I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.” Barry Goldwater.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.H. L. Mencken

Hillary Clinton Benghazi Biography

Default Settle down Pete and...

Quote Originally Posted by Petedtom View Post
    I think we should have Monica as our 1st woman pres. , we KNOW she isn't a dyke.

besides , she puts her money where her mouth...well, She would be a great head of....wait...Nothing has stained her reputation...wait...

Oh Nevermind.....
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMr3KtYUCcI
    "How is it possible to have a civil war?" - George Carlin

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

Lightbulb Many see Hillary as an old saggy lady...

but being a proponent of the gay and lesbian agenda just might give her enough traction to pull this off!

Million Dollar Question?