Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: March 22 Prediction?

Default March 22 Prediction?

Poppy Bush says hello.(322)

False flag attack? stock market crash? World War 3? Earthquake?

more awful news for the Dems and the US?

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadonMe7 View Post
    Poppy Bush says hello.(322)

False flag attack? stock market crash? World War 3? Earthquake?

more awful news for the Dems and the US?
    What's this about?

Quote Originally Posted by dmatic View Post
    What's this about?
    Skull and bones, man! Time to freak out!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

past time to hit your knees then ck the freedom sticks and freedom seeds. getting sporty out there! prep and pray, the end has arrived.

"Fast forward to October last year, and the code was officially implemented. As of the start of the new year, the code has been available for use in healthcare databases across the land.

Officially referred to as Code Number Z28.310, the code is for a diagnosis, yet it is not an actual diagnosis. Instead, this code is an evident invasion of privacy that will be used to target those who refuse gene-altering injections unfairly. We would be remiss not to mention that the code in question is recognized worldwide, meaning there is the potential for globetrotters to be denied treatment when vacationing abroad."

Diagnosis Code For The Unjabbed | NaturalHealth365

New code paves the way to growing medical tyranny

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Tomorrow is March 22. Brace yourself. Praying for Trumps safety…

there was a you tuber preacher saying that by Mar 20, the world would be shaken up...well??? cue the crickets. said it was his last prophesy, and unless I was sleeping, I missed it. whatcha y'all think? prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    there was a you tuber preacher saying that by Mar 20, the world would be shaken up...well??? cue the crickets. said it was his last prophesy, and unless I was sleeping, I missed it. whatcha y'all think? prep and pray, the end has arrived.
    I suppose many of these guys want to be 'right' to improve their bona fides or continue their sway over their followers? Divination is against God's Law, so, we'll just have to wait and see? How do I know what God 'may' have told these guys? Skull and Bones? Ouija Boards? "Secret Societies"? Occult? See that we are NOT deceived. Seek God's Kingdom and His righteousness...

Quote Originally Posted by consteacher1 View Post
    there was a you tuber preacher saying that by Mar 20, the world would be shaken up...well??? cue the crickets. said it was his last prophesy
    They just don't get the gravity of their error.

Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
    Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Oh well.

definitely it looks like a no go that Trump will be indicted today.