Page 129 of 141 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

Hillary Complains Not Enough Democrats in News Media
    Hillary Complains Not Enough Democrats in News Media

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Crooked Hillary TWICE Refuses to be Served Tulsi Gabbard’s $50 Million Defamation Lawsuit

Default Judge orders Hillary Clinton deposition in Judicial Watch lawsuit

Judge orders Hillary Clinton deposition in Judicial Watch lawsuit

A federal judge on Monday ordered former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to give a deposition under oath over a years-old lawsuit filed by the conservative group Judicial Watch regarding her role in the response to the 2012 attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.

(more @ link)

About time~!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    About time~!!!!!

WTH? Hillary Clinton Comes Unglued In Mini-Series, “I’M MOST INNOCENT PERSON IN AMERICA”
    So Proud! :)