Page 114 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Report: Hollywood Sex Cult Connected to Clintons, Dems

NXIVM group donated to Clinton campaign

Jamie White | Infowars.com - March 28, 2018 177 Comments

The leader of a Hollywood-based sex cult who was arrested Monday is connected to the Clintons and high-ranking Democrats, according to reports.
    Keith Raniere, co-founder of the controversial “self help” group NXIVM, was arrested in Mexico for sex trafficking and forced labor conspiracy, according to authorities.
    Raniere allegedly brainwashed women to be his “slaves,” branding them with this initials, subjecting them to menial chores, and coercing them into sex.

“Investigators said that Raniere preferred exceptionally thin women, so ‘slaves’ had to stick to very low-calorie diets and document every food they ate,” CBS reported.
    “As punishment for not following orders, women were forced to attend classes where they were ‘forced to wear fake cow udders over their breasts while people called them derogatory names,’ or threatened with being put in cages, court papers say.”

Unsurprisingly, reports from 2007 have emerged showing Raniere has connections to the Clintons.
    “Executives and top associates of the Albany-based NXIVM group – along with their family members – donated $29,900 to Clinton’s presidential campaign, according to federal records,” reported Charles Hurt.
    Predictably, the 2008 Clinton campaign pushed back against the reports.
    “Over 100,000 people from across the country have contributed to Sen. Clinton’s campaign for change, and regardless of who supports her, she will always continue to stand up for what she feels is right,” campaign spokesman Blake Zeff told the Post at the time.
    Additionally, further reports allege Senator Kirsten Gillibrand’s (D-NY) father also has ties to the sex cult.
    “Raniere hired Rutnik as a lobbyist in 2004, only to later sue him,” the New York Post reported. “Rutnik settled the case for $100,000.”
    A spokesman for Gillibrand responded to the reports, stating that she “had never heard of this group until she recently read about them in the newspaper.”
    “She is glad that federal and state prosecutors have taken action in this case,” he added.
    But Gillibrand’s rival, GOP candidate Chele Farley, doesn’t buy her statement.
    “For Kirsten Gillibrand, the self-proclaimed #MeToo Senator, to claim ignorance about a notorious sex-slave cult, in her own backyard, is simply hard to believe,” Farley said.
    Interestingly, NXIVM member and actress Allison Mack tweeted out a photograph of infamous “Spirit Cooking” artist Marina Abromovic in January – the same Abromovic with whom Clinton campaign manager John Podesta attended the bizarre ceremonies.

Is there such a thing as coincidence? When it comes to the Clintons, don’t bet on it.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AUnut is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

And the hits just keep coming......

AUnut
    Pro is the opposite of con, that is easily seen. So if progress is to move forward, what does congress mean? - Nipsey Russell

Hillary Speaking Fee Takes Dive, Paid Less Than Snooki Was At Rutgers
    Hey, Snooki at least was funny.
    Via Fox News:
    Hillary Clinton has been known to make huge sums in speaking fees, but Thursday’s reported payment may sound like she was short-changed.
    Clinton was paid $25,000 to speak at Rutgers University about being targeted as a woman in politics, the upcoming elections and the Trump administration, among other topics, NJ.com reported.
    But the money she made seemed to be considerably less than some other high-profile guests who’ve spoken at the New Jersey school.
    For example, Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, of “Jersey Shore” fame, was paid $32,000 for her Rutgers appearance in 2011. Students paid for her appearance using money from the student activity fees undergraduates pay at the school, according to NJ.com.
    Keep reading…

Hillary Clinton Snaps At Critics: No One Ever Told A Man Who Lost An Election To ‘Go Away’

The Hillary Whine and Cheese tour continues.
    Via The Hill:
    Hillary Clinton is striking back at critics telling her to “shut up” following her 2016 loss, saying, “They never said that to any man who was not elected.”
    “I was really struck by how people said that to me – you know, mostly people in the press, for whatever reason – mostly, ‘Go away, go away,'” Clinton said Thursday during an event at Rutgers University.
    “And I had one of the young people who works for me go back and do a bit of research. They never said that to any man who was not elected. I was kind of struck by that,” Clinton said.
    Clinton’s remarks came in response to a question from Eagleton Institute of Politics’ director Ruth Mandel about the former Democratic presidential nominee’s reaction to those who say she should “get off the public stage and shut up.”
    “I’m really glad that, you know, Al Gore didn’t stop talking about climate change,” Clinton said to applause.
    Keep reading…

I am posting this with reluctance.....It has been reposted by Citizen Free Press. I am unfamiliar with the source site: Big League Politics....If this is true why isn't it available all over the Internet???

I will delete this post from the record if you guys determine that it is false, later....

FWIW:

Hillary’s Deleted Emails Found, Court Orders Them RELEASED

Posted by Kane on April 20, 2018 11:40 am
    Categories: Breaking Column 1

WASHINGTON — Hillary Clinton’s deleted emails will be released to the public in September 2018, in accordance with a court ruling pertaining to the contents of Clinton’s “backup” email device.

It turns out that fired FBI director James Comey had Hillary Clinton’s definitive backup email device the entire election and never searched it.

Thanks to the work citizen researcher Larry Kawa, the coverage of Big League Politics, the determined congressional work of Rep. Ron DeSantis, and the lawyers of Tom Fitton’s Judicial Watch, a court ruling from U.S. District Court Judge Randolph Moss orders the State Department to hand over the contents of the backup device by September 2018, right before the midterm elections.

Big League Politics exclusively learned that Hillary Clinton’s email storage company, Platte River Networks, subcontracted to a company in Connecticut called Datto, which backed up the vast majority of Clinton’s deleted emails, text messages and other electronic communications. Datto handed six disks containing information to the FBI in October 2015. One of those disks contains at least a great many of her missing emails. Comey turned the disks over to the State Department, which has been compelled to search them and release the contents.

“We don’t know what the FBI did once they had the device and the information on it. What we know is since the investigation ended in July of last year the material found on that device has been forwarded from the Justice Department to the State Department,” Michael Bekesha, a Judicial Watch senior lawyer working the case, told Big League Politics in an exclusive interview.

Rep. Ron DeSantis grilled FBI director Christopher Wray about the Datto device in a hearing, marking the only time a lawmaker has mentioned the device on the record. Wray dodged the question about why the FBI never searched the device. DeSantis is now leading the charge to hold Obama administration officials legally accountable for their actions during and after the 2016 campaign.

Must See Congressional Exchange

https://youtu.be/jCJsU39AMQk

Source:
    https://www.citizenfreepress.com/col...them-released/

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/exclus...ders-released/
    "At that time there shall arise Michael, the great prince, guardian of your people; It shall be a time unsurpassed in distress since nations began until that time." (Dn 12:1)

www.call2holiness.org/iniquity.htm