Page 135 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

Blue State Blues: John Durham Found the First Evidence of ‘Russia Collusion’ — and Hillary’s Team Did It

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

[QUOTE=Lenno;2840210]
    Blue State Blues: John Durham Found the First Evidence of ‘Russia Collusion’ — and Hillary’s Team Did It

[/QUOMany average Americans knew the truth years ago. It was well documented and even Hannity had proof in 2018 or before. These "investigations" are a day late and a dollar short. Nothing will happen. Seems like vigilante action is the only solution. Hang 'em high.

Speaking of Clinton and that Russian collusion..
    Well I think most will understand…

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...122209363.html

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"Be not deceived, God is not mocked..."
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System