Page 111 of 111 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111
Results 1,101 to 1,109 of 1109

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

Chelsea Clinton Spreads False Story Claiming Michigan Passed Bill Allowing EMTs to Deny Gay Patients Treatment

Someone has to be keeping a list of all these for her eventual run for the Senate from New York.
    Via Free Beacon:
    Chelsea Clinton falsely tweeted Friday that the Michigan House of Representatives had voted to allow emergency medical providers choice in treating patients, specifically giving EMTs the option to deny treatment to gay patients.
    “Absolutely appalling,” the former First Daughter tweeted, “Michigan House Passed Bill Allowing EMTs To Refuse Treatment To Gay People.”
    The story Clinton cited was from a website for the LGBT New Now Next Awards, and was posted in 2014. When followers pointed out the story was old, Clinton deleted her tweet.
    Not only was the story old, but the actual premise was deeply flawed. What the Michigan House actually passed was a garden variety Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA), which would have exempted religious individuals from laws that infringed on their religious beliefs.
    Like most state RFRAs, the Michigan bill contained a clause that allows the state to infringe on religious beliefs when there’s a “compelling government interest.” The preservation of human life is widely considered to qualify, according to legal experts.
    Keep reading…
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."
    John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir of Enfield (1875-1940): Author and Diplomat

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Published on Sep 21, 2017
    Hillary Clinton is like herpes. She's painful, embarrassing, and won't go away.

Herpes Hillary.

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/PaulJosephWa...
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet

Lol...

#Herpe****lery Hitler?

Nope, oh shi... lololol! even more!
    “Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight.” Overturn 18 USC 922(o) & NFA:http://www.gofundme.com/fmxlnk

Default Projecting....AGAIN

Default They voted for Hillary

Is Hillary Really Giving Away Harvey’s Donations? Clinton’s Usual Charity Is Her Own Foundation And She Could Get A Tax Break

Hillary’s sleight of hand. Update to this story.
    Via Daily Mail:
    Hillary Clinton is facing new questions over her pledge to give the cash she received from Harvey Weinstein ‘to charity’.
    Clinton broke her silence on Weinstein’s sex assault scandal this week, and joined a chorus of other Democratic politicians who said they would return Weinstein’s contributions or re-gift them to charity.
    Weinstein gave $33,590 to the Hillary Victory Fund and $5,400 to Hillary for America during the 2016 election.
    Clinton indicated she will donate the Weinstein’s money out of her own income rather than from the campaign organization.
    ‘I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year. This will be part of that,’ Clinton said in an interview with CNN on Wednesday.
    Tax experts said under this scenario she would be able to deduct this money from her income taxes.
    Julian Block, a former special agent at the IRS and a tax attorney in New York, said her pledge raised significant questions.
    ‘Is this a situation where her campaign organization is turning over money to her, that goes into her checking account, and then she’s writing a check on that account to make the donation?’ said Block. ‘That would raise some questions as to who’s actually making the donation.’
    Chicago tax attorney Robert McKenzie said it could raise problems if Clinton classified the political donations as personal income.
    ‘I don’t see how she could justify that as being part of her income. I don’t see how she can take that out of her personal return,’ said McKenzie.
    McKenzie said one reason Clinton might donate the money herself is if the campaign does not have enough money left in its accounts.
    The Hillary Victory Fund, a joint fundraising committee for Hillary for America and the Democratic National Committee, appears to have enough funds to cover the donation. According to Federal Election Commission records, it has over $400,000 in the bank.
    Keep reading…