Page 115 of 141 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1403

Thread: The Hillary Clinton Presidential Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hillary in the not too distant future...

Clinton Hints At Potential Nominees For Key Prison Gang Positions
    Satire

http://babylonbee.com/news/clinton-h...ang-positions/
    Last edited by Bezukhov; 05-05-2018 at 05:33 AM.
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium.
    I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery.

“Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.”
    Gandalf the Grey

People with ethics have little use for the state. Conversely, the state has little use for people with ethics.

My Disqus channel:

https://disqus.com/by/PierreBezukhov1812/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Lzvm1AaD-Y

Published on May 16, 2018
    Fox News has now officially confirmed what Infowars has been reporting about for over 4 years: Hillary Clinton staged Benghazi to ship guns into Syria and to the terror organization Al Qaeda.

Help us spread the word about the liberty movement, we're reaching millions help us reach millions more. Share the free live video feed link with your friends & family: http://www.infowars.com/show Follow us on social media

At DNC Women’s Forum, Hillary Declares Dems Stand For Truth, Evidence And Facts

Hahahahahahahahhaha. Breathe. Hahahahahaha.
    Via CBS:
    To the tunes of Tina Turner and Katy Perry, Democrats gathered four floors below ground, deep in the Washington D.C. Marriott Marquis to hear from a litany of Democrats and one “special guest” whose name did not appear on any formal program. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took the stage to high octave cheers, addressing a female coalition at the DNC Women’s Leadership Forum she founded as First Lady alongside Tipper Gore, 25 years ago.
    The former secretary of state, U.S. senator, and first lady quickly got to the question she says she’s hearing from Democrats across the country: “What do the Democrats stand for?” It’s a political query so many Democratic leaders have gone out of their way to address ahead of midterm elections, and in the wake of a presidential election cycle that left some on the left feeling disjointed and void of a unified message.
    Keep reading…

Hillary Clinton: I’m Just Like Churchill

Posted on July 2, 2018 by Daniel Greenfield

Churchill made it through WW2. Hillary survived being shot at by snipers in Bosnia after negotiating peace in Northern Ireland and being rejected from NASA, the Marines and the Academy of Compulsive Liars.
    That post title above is why Democrats want Hillary to leave. And why she won’t.
    Hillary Clinton is now getting more attention than ever. The money isn’t really there. But it’s still trickling in. And given a choice between binge watching Madam Secretary before passing out from too much white wine… or continuing her “Me Me Me! tour where she says things almost designed to make things worse for her, for her party and for everyone else… it’s inevitable that the show must go on.
    Hillary Clinton, in an interview with a British newspaper this week, appeared to compare herself to wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill while responding to a question about being a polarizing figure.
    “I’m sure they said that about Churchill between the wars, didn’t they?” she told The Guardian when asked if she should withdraw from public life to help heal divisions in the U.S., given her reputation.
    They laughed at Einstein. They laughed at Newton. They laughed at Bozo the Clown.
    Also shouldn’t Hillary be deriving more inspiration from Sir Edmund Hilary? I can’t think of a thing that Winnie and Hillary share in common except that they’re both (probably) mammals. But setting aside politics, Churchill had a vision. Hillary’s vision is all about her. There are few views that she’s even consistent about because her north star is herself.

Churchill was polarizing for a wide variety of reasons. But Hillary is polarizing because everyone hates her selfishness. Republicans and Democrats hate her for different reasons. But they do hate her. And her refusal to leave increasingly tops the list for Democrats. Republicans continue to enjoy having her to kick around. But for Democrats, she’s a living reminder of their corruption and shallowness.